URGENT:: Spring Break: Gamer Girls Gone Wild

Any official news or announcements needed to be made
Jaina Solo

URGENT:: Spring Break: Gamer Girls Gone Wild

Post by Jaina Solo »

Ladies and gentlemen, I regret to inform you that I, Jaina Solo, aka {FoU-R}JainaSolo, aka X-Men >>> Storm, will be going on vacation to South Carolina this Spring Break. Yes, I am aware that this means I will not be observing Passover as I would like (believe me this is not my idea) and I also will not be filming/directing/producing/starring in [size=24:872a8cfb89]Spring Break: Gamer Girls Gone Wild!![/size:872a8cfb89]. Instead I will be bored as fuck in an SC hotel watching TV, eating big ass breakfasts, riding in cars with the family, seeing boring historical sites (I prefer science museums).This also means I will not be spending hours lounging around HoP in a bathing suit and flashing unsuspecting FoUsters. I will not be getting mad drunk, passing out in Bespin Streets where everyone will take advantage of me. I will not be have promiscuous and unprotected sex with any guy who is breathing. I will not be participating in any such scandelous and lustful exhibitionism that is commonly associated with sexy chicks over Spring Break.That is unless someone can find a way to sabotage my vacation so we have to stay home. I hate going to far away places and prefer to stay home or go to the bitchin' science museums in PA (Franklin Institute is my idea of a good time) and MA.I may get the chance to do some dial-up forum-site-seeing from the room on the laptop but the hotels charge extra so it's a long shot.So, in conclusion, [size=24:872a8cfb89]Spring Break: Gamer Girls Gone Wild[/size:872a8cfb89] will not be coming out this year. Maybe next year, boys.Sincerely, Your Loving Slut,Jaina Solo
<3 Mus
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

hmmm, there must be some other slutty bitches around here we can take advantage of in Bespin alley ways....hmm...::looks around room:: :idea: Here Christian, have some tequila, on the house :wink:
Kakuto

Post by Kakuto »

ROFLMAO, well jaina, dont feel bad, im not observin' passover like i should either...goin to Vancouver on Friday...then to whistler, then to Kelowna w00tw00t. Have fun in SC.
They say ignorance is bliss, i say your just plain stupid.
Christian

Post by Christian »

ReD, how many times do i have to remind you that i'm not Little Wask? :rofl:anyway, such a shame you'll be bored Jaina. try to have fun.....i guess. i dunno, i like the whole seeing history thing myself but to each their own.but too bad about the girls gone wild thing. i was looking real forward to it :roll: nah, not really. most of my girl friends will get naked on command so i have nothing to worry about as far as that goes :rofl:note to self: successfully got under Jaina's skin again since i won't submit like a sheep to her talk :rofl:
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

Chris, the Sims, your puppets, and the girls in the magazines do not count.
<3 Mus
Gheed-sta

Post by Gheed-sta »

if your that desperate...break you leg!
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Jaina, give me a list of all the places you will visit; I'll make bomb threats to each one, meaning tat you'll not beable to go to them. Thus, ruining the trip.
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

we're staying in Charleston... idk what we doing there...
<3 Mus
Christian

Post by Christian »

Jaina, you forget i have a girlfriend and you're left to masturbating yourself to sleep at night because you're gutless!!! :P
HanK

Post by HanK »

Charleston's a sweet place to go. Lots of good food and those Civil War monuments that Jaina gets so into.