You can talk about anything in here
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

FoU > Batman > Teh world
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

The recent Batman movies have slowly declined my faith in The Dark Knight so I wasn't really expecting much from this one. But since yall seem to give it good word, I might give a looksie.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

FoU > Batman > Teh worldOMG LIKEIF A > B AND B > C, THEN A > C!OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
gramps

Post by gramps »

FoU > Batman > Teh worldOMG LIKEIF A > B AND B > C, THEN A > C!OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGTransitive property baby! Transitive!! :D
:{8):
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Just got back from the cinema, good film. Better than the others.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

I heard they are making sequels to perhaps replace the bad movies.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

I dont think thats their purpose, but lets just go with that :D . Because like i said in the other Batman movies with Van kilmer and George Cloney(i dont care if i spelled any of their names wrong). They were kinda chessy.As i recall, when batman was created. He was supposed to be a "Dark" and "sinister" or somewhere along those lines. He wasnt all superhero'ish like the all around good guy that everyone loves. These sequels i think are supposed to go into that direction of reviving the "Darker Side" of batman. Plus, the next movie is gonna be rated R.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

The first few movies were very much glamourised, in the same fasion many Hollywood films are.These new films aren't being made to outclass the older ones, they're just someone wanting to bring the true Batman to the screen. It wont be a recreation of anything in the other films, it's a brand new story ark. This one, I think, was only made to open doors to even better sequels. Which I can not wait for. The ending really gave us a good clue to who we may see in the next film (how they're going to tackle such a character in this dark world on the silver screen is beyond me though).
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

I actually hope they make one of the new movies with The ScareCrow. I think they actually did a good job with him(thats just me and i am a weird guy :wink: ). He did get away after all. However, i would actually like to see how crazy Joker would get if he was in the sequel.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Scarecrow was done really well, didn't get a big enough part I think. I'll be happy with the rest of the movies as long as they don't make any drastic changes to the bat suit (like making it shiney and fucking purple), it stays dark in nature and Halle Berry doesn't turn up as catwoman (imagine if that happened, I'd have to end my life).