Batman Begins

You can talk about anything in here
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

it's really hard to say, you wouldnt expect a franchise to revisit the same villian characters again, but who else can they use? i think mr freeze is too far fetched a character, i liked how they made this more realistic, i think the joker would be cool, so long as they did a drastically different approach (which i'm almost sure they would anyway)
HanK

Post by HanK »

From what I've heard they're doing Joker in the next movie, and Harvey Dent is going to show up, probably leading to Two Face in the third movie.Crispin Glover would make a really good Joker I think. He's got the face for it and he seems generally to be fairly capable in twisted roles. He might need to develop a bit of a cackle though.
Mace_Windu

Post by Mace_Windu »

Thank you all, I know I own. And yeah, great movie!
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

joker was however the guy who killed bruces parents...and that guy supposedly got shot...soo :?:
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

joker was however the guy who killed bruces parents...and that guy supposedly got shot...soo :?:Joker didn't actually kill Bruce's parents. I think they made that part up. The guy in batman begins who killed his parents got killed remember. Basicly this is a whole new line of batman movies. Not to follow or link to any of the previous ones. These new movies will focus on the "darker" side of batman and possibly stick to the true story. As for Chrispin Glover being Joker. That would be a good idea actually, he does have the nose for it :wink: . And if Halle Barry does appear as catwoman, i would have to do this to myself :banghead:. Does anyone else think that Micheal Kaine(i dont know if i spelled his last name wrong) played a good Alfred?
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I think he did a good job, had some nice one liners. Didn't seem too "butlery", but then he hadn't been given the chance to serve Bruce the way a butler would. I quite liked his part in it all.The Joker is a hard one to produce for a dark and atmospheric film. He is a zany character, but damn dark and sinister too. I don't want to see a clown in purple. If anyone's seen "Batman of the Future: Return of The Joker", I think if they had him a little more like that. Plain clothing, but the obvious joker face and persona.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

I agree with ya, about Joker and all.
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

I thought the movie was very nice, although it sped up and then slowed down over and over. Action was amusing, as was the plot. And personally, I don't like the Joker....a bit too weird for me
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

I thought the movie was very nice, although it sped up and then slowed down over and over. Action was amusing, as was the plot. And personally, I don't like the Joker....a bit too weird for meMaybe if he faded in and out of shadows, and used lots of "..."'s.Like Evan.And if he didn't have a girl-ish, evil laugh.Like Evan!:shock:I want to see this movie, but this theater here is retarded. We only get Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings movies opening night. Besides that, they only play one movie a night, and Kicking and Screaming plays for a week or two. :roll:I really want to see this. Looks great.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

I thought the movie was very nice, although it sped up and then slowed down over and over. Action was amusing, as was the plot. And personally, I don't like the Joker....a bit too weird for meMaybe if he faded in and out of shadows, and used lots of "..."'s.Like Evan.And if he didn't have a girl-ish, evil laugh.Like Evan!:shock:I want to see this movie, but this theater here is retarded. We only get Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings movies opening night. Besides that, they only play one movie a night, and Kicking and Screaming plays for a week or two. :roll:I really want to see this. Looks great.*throws Jordy out of a cathedral window*Anyway, to be on topic, I want to see this movie too. Haven't seen a good comicbook-character movie in a while. :P