Anyone recognize this language?

You can talk about anything in here
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

That is Russian (Czech looks nothing like that). The first word I do not understand, but the second means "Gun" or "Munitions", and the last word means "Factory". I speculate that the first word is either the name of the factory, or the name of a city in which the factory was located.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

That is Russian (Czech looks nothing like that). The first word I do not understand, but the second means "Gun" or "Munitions", and the last word means "Factory". I speculate that the first word is either the name of the factory, or the name of a city in which the factory was located.I just figured it wasn't russian since that should have been easily spotted right away... I figured one of us HAS to know some sort of russian.. Thats why i guessed Czech... Simply 'cause it looks the same to people who only know english.... I mean, I couldnt tell the difference.. even if i did give a shit. :P
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

looks canadian, eh?
[banner]
[/banner]
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Looks like me trying to spell.....Refergioator. God damn it...that word...that word is hard....
pieman

Post by pieman »

hey may be it is doffaish? jordan where are you when we need you?look at the like 5 last letters dose that look like A-bomb?
"I Just n00bed In my Pantz"
gramps

Post by gramps »

Yeah I'm fairly confident that that is Russian... mainly because of the distinctice backwards N, and the unique Y shape. :D
:{8):
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

I love those communists, always finding a way :roll: kinda like a bad itch.
Mace_Windu

Post by Mace_Windu »

Yeah I'm fairly confident that that is Russian... mainly because of the distinctice backwards N, and the unique Y shape. :Dgramps ur one smart guy. That is correct, becuse my mother just read it and she said the same thing, couse she learned Russian in school. Anyway the first word is the name of the town where it was produced I think and the other is weapon or Oružje on croatian/russian...
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

I CAN CONFIRM THIS IS NOT DUTCH :wink:
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Haw haw, I win. I was the first to say Russian! You all can suck my nuts!