Thought I was dead?

Talk about anything SWG related here
Rayh0va

Thought I was dead?

Post by Rayh0va »

Muhahahaha...aherm..sorry. Sups all? Been a while since I've posted, and everyone thought I've must have gotten killed or sumthing. But naw, I'm alive indeed. Especially since I've gotten my ass chewed by Guess and Anubis to post more in the forums hehehe :). Sorry I have not been playinh much on JK2, I've just been so busy with my toon in SWG. Have seen a few people on in SWG, but not many. If you want to talk to me on SWG, it's the same server...Radiant and gamename is Ray'Ray.I've also missed JK2 quite a bit since this is the original brotherhood that's brought me closer to Star Wars, and everyone else within us. I just apologize for not coming on to JK2 alot. I will be going to Japan around next week, getting deployed there for 6 months. But they have computers so I will be able to keep up with everyone in the forums...or at least I will try my best to. Missed you all around, hope to see everyone on in SWG or in JK2.
NULL
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

NOW THAT RAY'S A JEDI HE FEELS LIKE HE'S TOO GOOD FOR ALL OF US!Juuuuust kidding, Rayman. Good to hear from you. :D
gramps

Post by gramps »

Ray!!! Good to hear from you bro!! I really miss playing with you back in the day on g'ramps.. and I meant to tell you (but I couldnt find a way to contact you) that my old account got banned. :( send me a /tell ingame at gRampz!! wee can catch up :D And congrats on jedi!
:{8):
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Finally I got through to him! Woot! Anywho, heya ray! RaRRR <3 ray.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

rofl i saw you driving a party bus mini van speeder the other day....
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

No, I didn't.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Juggalo

Post by Juggalo »

RAY! My hero!
jacen

Post by jacen »

yay!I saw you ingame like once or twice but i dont remember when...or where...yeah im Jace in game.
If you're fresh, you're clean.
Rayh0va

Post by Rayh0va »

Hey all! Thnx for your posts. I just got here to Japan, and it's messed up my sleeping schedule! Ahhhh! But I'm finally back, got internet accesss here so I can post here more often. Nice to see you all once again =].If anyone wants to chat, feel free to msg me in AIM @ rayhova2k2. I've been a lil busy cuz of the strictnessdown here in MALS-12. Don't like the base down here, but the people and the city outside of the base seems real nice. I'm gonna try and look for snapey and tib's poo trails =D. Hehehe. hit me uP!
NULL
gramps

Post by gramps »

How long you in Japan bro? :D
:{8):