Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince.

You can talk about anything in here
gramps

Post by gramps »

I finished the book!And in other news... J.k. Rowling is a literary genius. Once I find the line I'll be sure to post it.She basically ensured that the book series continues on for years to come by having Harry say something to the effect of "This may take a year, a month, 5 years, or 10, but in the end justice will prevail! Woohoo I'm horny for Ginnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny!" :wink: I think that is kinda crumby on her part, but highly predictable.J.K. Rowling has now consumed the planet.
:{8):
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

gratz grampz!ill pick this one up after my current project. im stuck on this book and just cant get to the end it seems. Dr. Seuss is quite the genius
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

J.K. Rowling has now consumed the planet.I object.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

fuck u laff boy!
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Yes, Kam. I posted that to point out that your humor on this board...well, it isn't very funny. :oops:
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

I'm kinda pissed b/c I have been playing NWN for the past few days and some fucker came into the server and yelled out what happens in the end so every one could see it.....then I think he got banned O_o
gramps

Post by gramps »

Well don't read any of the spoilers in this thread... that kinda ruined part of it for me. :D
:{8):
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

God damn Harry Potter. :mad:
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

whatever you guys do, dont go to the my dad won the lottery, please leave paypal thread in ekc forums....i ruined it for everyone because someone did it to me.... :mad:
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »