Batman Begins

You can talk about anything in here
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Yes, the fights were too fast. You couldn't tell what was happening. Honestly, the whole idea behind the League of Shadows, or whatever, was so awesome. I kind of had an idea of what was going to happen, but it completely suprised me when Ducard shows up at his mansion. At first, I was thinking, "Kickass!" but then...The plot was absolutely brilliant. I loved that the movie was not all...er, I think the word is glamourized like the others. Was fairly suspenseful at parts. But, seriously, the League of Shadows was incredibly well done. I had to explain parts of the plot to the friend I went with, about the 'other shipment of drugs', the disappearance of the water evaporator. After I had explained it to her, she was like, "Aha!". It was kind of loud, and she started laughing. Really loud. For a long time. But I couldn't believe she'd pieced together the entire plot so quickly.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
shibby

Post by shibby »

havent seen it but a lot of ppl i kno say its really stupid
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

i feel like making the entire first page mine
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

I'm probably going to go see it again tonight! :o
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

how could anyone NOT laugh at the over the top explosions?as for the joker, no he didn't kill bruce's parents. Joe Chill was the actual name of the thug from the comics. I wouldn't mind seeing the joker in purple because come on the original animated series was amazing.See even bob knows that Joker didnt kill Bruce's Parents. It is also a dead give away in the movie. As for Mark Hammil as Joker, it wouldnt be a bad idea. He does have the voice for it. But maybe not the image.