The first official FoU movie!!!

You can talk about anything in here
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

The first official FoU movie!!!

Post by Snape »

Well since it seems to be the season for releasing clan movies for JK2, I figured I'd jump aboard the band wagon and make one of our own! This first one contains mainly clips of me playing JK2 with several contributions from CTF legend Hobar, which obviously outclass mine in every way (especially the kill against LooseMoose). Anything with a reborn/CTF ninja skin is me, everything else is Hobz. He so secksy.While it might not be up there skill-wise to the likes of Mod, Ruck and Spawn, I'm hoping it'll at least raise a smile from those who still play JK2. No techno music used (just for {FT}Crash) and I've thrown in some pretty cool effects here and there as well. Anyway here's the link:http://www.fouclan.com/modules.php?name ... 87Remember it's my first time recording, editing etc. so go easy bitches.
gramps

Post by gramps »

Oh my gawd. :wub: Hawt movie fo life Snaperoni! :D
:{8):
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

downloading right now...thanks for no techno :D
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

Wooohooo...I am downloading now :wink: 23 minutes left!
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

good movie there snapey i like the editing A+ for you :Dand yeah i never get killed in the movies.. meh i guess i'm just too good :lol:
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

Yeah dont worry I got some blue stance clips of killing you... :lol:
Boost

Post by Boost »

it so fuckin rocks !Effects were good, music was good, scenes were good etc. Nothing bad in there, but for further detail read my reply at the bbb forum. too lazy to copy it :PGood job Snape and Hobar, definitely deserves a thumbs up. How are you going anyway beetches ? Some of you remember me ? Guess not..Boosty
NULL
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

it's good for a ctf movie because it was my friends doing that stuff not FUCKING EGOCENTRIC ASSHOLES who usually make those moviesi want to see an ffa/foolishness one though
UberGoat

Post by UberGoat »

TEH MOVIE ARE TEH SEXY LIKE SNAPEY! Yay, goats were 'well looked after'! Can you hook a brotha up wit teh Video Editing shizzle mah homie G funk brotha yo?
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

it's good for a ctf movie because it was my friends doing that stuff not FUCKING EGOCENTRIC ASSHOLES who usually make those moviesi want to see an ffa/foolishness one thoughOMG Bob, word to the max! :P