to all

You can talk about anything in here
VeX

to all

Post by VeX »

hey guys..i know ist been a while...since ive seen u guys in game..or anywhere....but ive been really busy with my real life....after all of my hard work...my band is being signed to island records...and we are starting to record an album in nyc....i just want to say that all of the times ive had in this game were unfogetable...this...was so much more than a game...it was more like a life syle for me...it has been a great journy...some of u guys i have known for almost a year..its crazy...i want to thank snape most of all...seriously...if there was no fou..then i would have never played this game in the first place..snape made this game fun...snape made 1.02...now since jk3 and swg are coming out i know this game will die...ive been really busy ..but it looks like im leaning toward jk3 more than swg...or i might not be on any..but whatever happens just know that this clan changed alot of peoples lives...it really did...i hope to see you guys around...
Christian

Post by Christian »

Vex, glad to see you again bro. and congratulations on your record deal :)but hopefully, we'll see you around again bro.....if not JKII, then certaintly JKIII :)
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

*cries*Im really happy for you and your band Vex, that is so great that you put so much hard work into something and its goin to pay off for you. You have to remember that alot of people put alot of work into stuff just to have it fail, so thank god everyday man and be grateful that you had the strength and will to pull it off. Also never loose touch of yourself thru fame and money and your artistic talen as a band will always grow.I miss you and Z alot Vex and you guys really need to keep in touch man. Everyone in FoU is so grateful for the time we spent with you guys me especially. I wish you luck in happiness with that record deal and tell Z Wazzah for me!Zero

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

No no matter of fact tell Z "SHIBBY!"and put some feeling into it, scream it for me! :P

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Awwwwwwwww... thanks VeX man..... that's touched me.... and not in that pervy way that Christian and Miller always try to! :wink: Congrats on your record signing man, like Mus says when you're touring the UK with bands like KorN supporting you make sure to give me, Mus and Snipe (*cough perhaps Whitey cough*) some tickets and we'll come mosh to ya!!! :twisted: And fear not, while I look forward immensly to SWG I am honestly more tilted to jk3 and you can bet your bottom dollar that FoU will be there too, goofing up the servers and showing those pesky n00bs what honour means!!!Island records though... thats a fantastic accomplishment. Is there anywhere we can listen to some of your stuff man?Hope to see you and Z soon, miss you guys. :cry:
DevilMayCry

Post by DevilMayCry »

SNAPE! Its KoRn with a backwards R... RAWWWWRGLoLVeX and Z leaving :shock: They were like, my two best friends!Vex tell me the name of you band :) so I can see you on MTV.Go on tour with Sum 41... maybe Saliva :) you will prolly meet them.(yes people i didnt use meat like i do when i say i want to meat jainas mom)GL with the band. Don't become a rich dickheaD! STAY THE SAME!WuB uz...Squall
DevilMayCry

Post by DevilMayCry »

Tell Z,he is mah first FoU buddy.And you're my second!
DevilMayCry

Post by DevilMayCry »

I also hope u meat Maria Carey! AND GIVE HER THAT MEAT FOR ME!
diMMu

Post by diMMu »

lol DMC! hey vex! not seen ya in awhile though yeah game has changed lotza peeps lives n congrats on ya band :buttrock: Great for ya to be seen with the likes of hoobastank,bon jovi lionel richie? lol yep will see ya on jk3 or sumthing ...all the best man......o yeah n whats ya bands name?wud support ya all the way bro...laterz....
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Wait I am lost...Is VeX and Z or what?j/kBut is Z and VeX leaving JKII? No way! Can't be!