The first official FoU movie!!!

You can talk about anything in here
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

I really need to get better at CTF :?
Metroid

Post by Metroid »

I always enjoy playing against you in CTF cos unlike most runners out there, you've got the stones to stand and fight rather than run away! Not dissing those who choose to run of course, but it can make for a boring game. :? Anyway thanks for taking the time to register and post your comments man, glad you liked the movie and you're more than welcome to stick around!Lol, yeah. Thnx! I hate it when I try to return the flag, and the runner keeps running. So I don't try to run away when I have the flag.About the movie: is there a new one coming?@: My english isn't great. I'm Dutch, and English isn't my best subject at aschool :P
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

There will be... but not for a couple of months or so.Next movie will probably be from the multiple games that we play but I do plan another JK2 one somewhere down the line. :D
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

I always enjoy playing against you in CTF cos unlike most runners out there, you've got the stones to stand and fight rather than run away! Not dissing those who choose to run of course, but it can make for a boring game. :? Anyway thanks for taking the time to register and post your comments man, glad you liked the movie and you're more than welcome to stick around!Lol, yeah. Thnx! I hate it when I try to return the flag, and the runner keeps running. So I don't try to run away when I have the flag.About the movie: is there a new one coming?@: My english isn't great. I'm Dutch, and English isn't my best subject at aschool :PYour english is alot better then most of the Americans and the Brits.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I always enjoy playing against you in CTF cos unlike most runners out there, you've got the stones to stand and fight rather than run away! Not dissing those who choose to run of course, but it can make for a boring game. :? Anyway thanks for taking the time to register and post your comments man, glad you liked the movie and you're more than welcome to stick around!Lol, yeah. Thnx! I hate it when I try to return the flag, and the runner keeps running. So I don't try to run away when I have the flag.About the movie: is there a new one coming?@: My english isn't great. I'm Dutch, and English isn't my best subject at aschool :PYour english is alot better then most of the Americans and the Brits.More to the point he's Dutch... and that could mean a replacement for Step at long last! :twisted:
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

never, i seem to have gotten a little better at ctf lately, dont play much but ya, im ok :twisted:
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

Woot finally a replacement :wink:
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

No, we found a perfect match for Step you mean :P
Metroid

Post by Metroid »

Lol, are u guys making fun of Dutch people now? :mad: Or is my English really bad :?:
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Nah not disrespecting your home country man...One of our members, Step, is Dutch and we all think he smells like a McDonalds Quarter Pounder with cheese. So we've been looking to 'exchange' him for another player for some time.