Aftermath of Katrina

You can talk about anything in here
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

Yeah cloud, but YOU didn't make a thread about it!Good to hear you're fine and dandy!Was it fun going outside and getting thrashed around by the wind?It'd probably lift all 89lbs of me in the air, that would be sweet........fattyFuck you quiddy you're not 89lbs it's impossible. how old r u?
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
CrazyTom

Post by CrazyTom »

glad your save BV. My uncle lives 20 miles from new orleans and though he didnt evacuate he is safe. And yo yo yo I was 80 pounds before my freshman year of highschool. And i wrestled 103.
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

glad your save BV. My uncle lives 20 miles from new orleans and though he didnt evacuate he is safe. And yo yo yo I was 80 pounds before my freshman year of highschool. And i wrestled 103.Tom, Miller wasn't interested in wrestling like that....he wanted something else :P That's why you did so well
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Yeah cloud, but YOU didn't make a thread about it!Good to hear you're fine and dandy!Was it fun going outside and getting thrashed around by the wind?It'd probably lift all 89lbs of me in the air, that would be sweet........fattyAw quiddy you're so cute! and only 89lbs it's awesome. how old are you?aww, you're so sweet, and I'm 15 but I have a 2 year growth delay, and a supah fast motabalism (?)So yeah. :D
[banner]
[/banner]
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

Ugh, things are getting better and worse at the same time.Power is slowly spreading through the town, one neighborhood at a time. Mine had some for a good 2 hours before it shut off again, forcing me to come back to my aunt's house here.On the down side, there is a bad gas shortage, forcing cars to line up miles down the street to the few open gas stations, that are only stocked with plus and premium. It's rumored that they will shut off gas and limit it only to emergency purposes (Police, firemen, etc.). It's been rough on me, my family, my girlfriend, my friends, everybody. But we are going to get through this. I think that after this, the country is on a verge of change. I'm not sure what kind, but I think that gasoline is coming near the end of it's prime. I'll keep you updated on the south's situation.BTW I am not gonna loot. My dad's down on the coast right now pointing his rifle at the face of looters. lol Besides, mass looting is not that severe here. The police system is still strong as ever and the power is on in most business districts.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Your dads a cop? :shock: Whoa, things gotta be rly intense for him right now.
Ender

Post by Ender »

I hope he shoots some of those looters, that shit makes my blood boil watching people go out and steal tvs and guns. If you going to steal something steal some bottled water and food.
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

No, I said "rifle". (He's in the National Guard).
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

Matrix online!!!1shiftone!!1
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

I hope he shoots some of those looters, that shit makes my blood boil watching people go out and steal tvs and guns. If you going to steal something steal some bottled water and food.Im right witn ya Ender. The people who are stealing guns are most likely the guys who are trying to take over the city while its all run down. Which makes no sence and is a stupid idea. Has anyone else heard about that?