HI!

Updates on skinning progress; make any skin requests here
Valiant

HI!

Post by Valiant »

Yeah I wanted a skin and basically its based on the green faced human looking guy, i forget what hes called but its the same skin i always use when i play. Anyway, I was looking for something with the lower half of his face masked. like a NINJA :shock: . Then I wanted to have a metallic looking vest, with a big red V on the front and back of it. Make the V have a black outline on it so it sort of stands out. The default audio is fine. As for the rest of him, just use the colors, metallic silver, black, red on it, thats it. Any other questions you can hit me on aim or msn. AIM = mydezyre, msn = paladinvaliant@aol.comOh and thanks for your help!
Valiant

Post by Valiant »

OMFG I HAVE 14 MAGIC POINTS HOW MAY I USE THEM!!!ONE11CLICK1!!
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Lol Val, I'd recomend posting this elswhere, seeing as how no one really checks the grave yard. :( So you want the Chiss skin, though?If I get bored I might try my hand at it, but I bet other FoUsters could do a x100 better job then me. :D
[banner]
[/banner]
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I'll have a pop at it, but Desu could probably make a better one.
Valiant

Post by Valiant »

Yeah! Thats the guy, chiss. Meh, I dont know any character names except for Jan, and thats only because i like her ass! Whatever you guys come up with is cool for me, I just appreciate the fact that you'd do it in the first place. :D
NatE

Post by NatE »

Valiant is a stupid homosexual! Make your own skin bitch! By V he means penis. So if someone has already started it turn the V into a giant penis! He's gay like that. "Metallic" for him means purple. So those should be different shades of purple I mean "metallic"Moohahaha! valiant you cacahuete!
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Purple... giant penis... got it. 8)
Valiant

Post by Valiant »

Gaaaaah!!!! I TOLD YOU STOP FOLLOWING ME GAVEEEEEEEEEN!!!shiftDONT LISTEN TO HIM, HE IS TRYING TO SABOTAGE MY VIRTUAL EXISTANCE BY MARKING ME WITH A GIANT PURPLE DWARVEN HAND CANNON!!
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

two years late there buddy :shifty:
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

two years late there buddy :shifty:Or is he...? :shifty:
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!