spam

You can talk about anything in here
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

EEEEEEAAARRRING! You must be an "emo faggot goth punk who brings a .50 cal to school and then kills himself".Sorry, stereotypes are just way more fun than reality.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

linken park kem 2 mah haus
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

EEEEEEAAARRRING! You must be an "emo faggot goth punk who brings a .50 cal to school and then kills himself".Sorry, stereotypes are just way more fun than reality.Yeeeeaah....I really don't dress like that anymore, but thanks for making a judgement about me based on a collection of digitized pixels. :?
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

EEEEEEAAARRRING! You must be an "emo faggot goth punk who brings a .50 cal to school and then kills himself".Sorry, stereotypes are just way more fun than reality.Yeeeeaah....I really don't dress like that anymore, but thanks for making a judgement about me based on a collection of digitized pixels. :? Pffft, judgements are way more fun that reality. I actually know that you're cool, but it's more fun to say you're psycho sometimes. I guess my internet sarcasm isn't up to par yet. :P
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

I suppose I should post a more recent pic...I'll get one tomorrow after my friend puts some eyeliner and lip gloss on me so I shall be able to fulfill your "Dai is gay" fantasies to a better extent. :wink:
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

u lose daidaidaidaidaidai
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

waaaay to much masterbation in those arms there :wink:
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

here's what i do on my alt pcYour alt PC is a piece of shite right?Why do you still have it on way-too-big resolution?
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

fuck i posted it in the wrong thread
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

look at bobs aol list, im on it twice! i feel so cool!