Snape, you just described yourself :rofl:
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Did he just use the famous "I know you are but what am I?" comeback?! :shock:
Juggalo

Post by Juggalo »

VEX VEX VEX YOU SIGNED WITH ISLAND? THEY ALSO HAVE ICP ON THEY'RE LABEL! YOU GOTTA INTRODUCE ME IF YOU EVER RUN INTO EM! SERIOUSLY! JUGGALO LIFE BABY! YEAH!
Christian

Post by Christian »

yes i did Snape......anyway, you're British which makes you ten times worse than everyone else :rofl: :wink:
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Oh yeah??! Well... *looks through 'Christian's Famous Book Of Lame Comebacks'*...hmmmmm...*notices it's one page in length, with the words 'Because you are British' inscribed on it in large lettering*Well I AM RUBBER AND YOU ARE GLUE!!!*tosses book away*
Christian

Post by Christian »

too bad the insult still works :rofl:
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Yes, yes - being an American is much better... marvelled worldwide for their ability to eat copious amounts of food, wondered at for the audacity to sue anyone for anything, glorified for the 'everyone above the age of 8 gets a gun' aspect and often remarked on for their belief that the world ends outside of America!!! :wink: At least we have super-de-duper cups of tea! :tea:
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

hey!!! as a gluttonious american i resent that. i eat therefore i am :wink: and you forgot that we smell like hamburgers and fries
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Hahahah Snape you're the best :lol: Hey good luck Vex. I never got to beat u many times in a row in duels :cry: Tell Z I said hi :D (or bye :itch: )I hope JK3 will be good :? I'll become sad if JK2 dies... :cry:
HanK

Post by HanK »

Yes, yes - being an American is much better... marvelled worldwide for their ability to eat copious amounts of food, wondered at for the audacity to sue anyone for anything, glorified for the 'everyone above the age of 8 gets a gun' aspect and often remarked on for their belief that the world ends outside of America!!! :wink: At least we have super-de-duper cups of tea! :tea:**takes up gun and distributes other firearms to impressionable posse of youngsters...take up positions around Snape's house...wait...** :wink: