jk2 problems, again..

Something b0rked? We can help!!! Maybe.
Recon
FoUster

jk2 problems, again..

Post by Recon »

Ok so i started my jk2 on MP, with my almost new comp (Its a 1.7 ghz, but just enough for me), and went on iP server. There were quite a few EoS and a big FFA, as usual. Suddenly i was fighting and my jk2 brought me to my desktop automatically. I thought mmh... could be galak. So i put on forcemodels and came back in, started to fight and the same thing happened. I came back about 20 times and it kept doing the same thing. Then i noticed Geo was there, and i had to talk to him.. so i came to him and then both winchu and geo turned to look at me and my pc rebooted. I came back, came to geo, they looked at me and my jk2 shutdown. This one happened about 5 times. So i took a knive and stabbed the wall into madness. Then, i tried again later while geo and winchu weren't there, and my pc didn't reboot.. ^^WTF
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
DesuMacchi

Re: jk2 problems, again..

Post by DesuMacchi »

Ok so i started my jk2 on MP, with my almost new comp (Its a 1.7 ghz, but just enough for me), and went on iP server. There were quite a few EoS and a big FFA, as usual. Suddenly i was fighting and my jk2 brought me to my desktop automatically. I thought mmh... could be galak. So i put on forcemodels and came back in, started to fight and the same thing happened. I came back about 20 times and it kept doing the same thing. Then i noticed Geo was there, and i had to talk to him.. so i came to him and then both winchu and geo turned to look at me and my pc rebooted. I came back, came to geo, they looked at me and my jk2 shutdown. This one happened about 5 times. So i took a knive and stabbed the wall into madness. Then, i tried again later while geo and winchu weren't there, and my pc didn't reboot.. ^^WTFIts trying to tell you dont hang out with asshats and tards....
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Ok so i started my jk2 on MP, with my almost new comp (Its a 1.7 ghz, but just enough for me), and went on iP server. There were quite a few EoS and a big FFA, as usual. Suddenly i was fighting and my jk2 brought me to my desktop automatically. I thought mmh... could be galak. So i put on forcemodels and came back in, started to fight and the same thing happened. I came back about 20 times and it kept doing the same thing. Then i noticed Geo was there, and i had to talk to him.. so i came to him and then both winchu and geo turned to look at me and my pc rebooted. I came back, came to geo, they looked at me and my jk2 shutdown. This one happened about 5 times. So i took a knive and stabbed the wall into madness. Then, i tried again later while geo and winchu weren't there, and my pc didn't reboot.. ^^WTFIts trying to tell you dont hang out with asshats and tards....I just snorted pepsi through my nose you god damn whore!Recon it sounds like they crashed you out on purpose.
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

Lol poor you. I hate when this happens :P But hey, i tried again later and they weren't there, and i crashed again !!! maybe they did it the first few times and the last one was just a bad luck
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
chuck

Post by chuck »

or maybe they just dont like you.
R.I.P {FoU} Tiberius. (Old Man)Allways loved, never forgotten.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Ok so i started my jk2 on MP, with my almost new comp (Its a 1.7 ghz, but just enough for me), and went on iP server. There were quite a few EoS and a big FFA, as usual. Suddenly i was fighting and my jk2 brought me to my desktop automatically. I thought mmh... could be galak. So i put on forcemodels and came back in, started to fight and the same thing happened. I came back about 20 times and it kept doing the same thing. Then i noticed Geo was there, and i had to talk to him.. so i came to him and then both winchu and geo turned to look at me and my pc rebooted. I came back, came to geo, they looked at me and my jk2 shutdown. This one happened about 5 times. So i took a knive and stabbed the wall into madness. Then, i tried again later while geo and winchu weren't there, and my pc didn't reboot.. ^^WTFIts trying to tell you dont hang out with asshats and tards....I just snorted pepsi through my nose you god damn whore!Recon it sounds like they crashed you out on purpose.LOL!Pepsi burns but Coke is worse :) Glad I could clean your nasal passages out bro!
Cataldo

Post by Cataldo »

Yo Recon bet ya any money its ya RAM. Get another stick and put in...take out the old one btw lol. Its either damaged or has an incompatability wither either ur MB or other RAM in ur PC (if any at all). Let me know how it goes.
NULL
chuck

Post by chuck »

Ok so i started my jk2 on MP, with my almost new comp (Its a 1.7 ghz, but just enough for me), and went on iP server. There were quite a few EoS and a big FFA, as usual. Suddenly i was fighting and my jk2 brought me to my desktop automatically. I thought mmh... could be galak. So i put on forcemodels and came back in, started to fight and the same thing happened. I came back about 20 times and it kept doing the same thing. Then i noticed Geo was there, and i had to talk to him.. so i came to him and then both winchu and geo turned to look at me and my pc rebooted. I came back, came to geo, they looked at me and my jk2 shutdown. This one happened about 5 times. So i took a knive and stabbed the wall into madness. Then, i tried again later while geo and winchu weren't there, and my pc didn't reboot.. ^^WTFIts trying to tell you dont hang out with asshats and tards....owned!! Lol?
R.I.P {FoU} Tiberius. (Old Man)Allways loved, never forgotten.
Cataldo

Post by Cataldo »

To hell with yas all then.
NULL
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Well Recon's the only one that can tell ya if it worked or not... :D