jk2 problems, again..

Something b0rked? We can help!!! Maybe.
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

Well i thought a lot about the RAM sticks, then i thought about my motherboard. I hadn't installed the new drivers for my specific motherboard, and as you all know, windows drivers suck. Now i installed the right drivers and i can play any game just fine. The only problem is that i have two drivers installed (windows and motherboard specific) so it lags like hell when i play guild wars or MxO. And i'm too lazy to reformat :?GG
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Well i thought a lot about the RAM sticks, then i thought about my motherboard. I hadn't installed the new drivers for my specific motherboard, and as you all know, windows drivers suck. Now i installed the right drivers and i can play any game just fine. The only problem is that i have two drivers installed (windows and motherboard specific) so it lags like hell when i play guild wars or MxO. And i'm too lazy to reformat :?GGYou can uninstall drivers from the control panel..lets see.. Control Panel > System > Hardware Tab > Device Manager > System Devices (It should be there.. Be sure to get the correct driver!!!)
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

Ok, fucking idiot mode ONnow where can you get to know what motherboard you have
Cataldo

Post by Cataldo »

Open up that hot box of yours and look what it says on the MB...loli'm sure there are progs out there that can tell u tho. Or see if you can see anything at POST.
NULL
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »