Serverwide Character Transfers

The latest MMORPG to cause a stir in the community
KniVes

Serverwide Character Transfers

Post by KniVes »

Since server wide transfers are coming. I was thinking that everyone could come to our server. Mine, psychomidgets, outlaws, and tacos. I've talked to some poeple about it that work at blizzard, they said it would cost money to do the tranfers, but its a nominal fee. Feel free to switch to destromath when you can.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

why dont we all go to stormreaver or shadow,oon
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Why don't you all just switch to a server that none of you play on so you all have to make equal sacrifices?
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Why don't you all just switch to a server that none of you play on so you all have to make equal sacrifices?I support presidente Kam's idea.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

Why don't you all just switch to a server that none of you play on so you all have to make equal sacrifices?I support presidente Kam's idea.i support the fuck u our guild has sulfuraskam doesnt even play dont listen to the commie
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Why don't you all just switch to a server that none of you play on so you all have to make equal sacrifices?I support presidente Kam's idea.i support the fuck u our guild has sulfuraskam doesnt even play dont listen to the commieLogic, eh?
gramps

Post by gramps »

I support getting Taco back on these forums instead of having him ditch us for his E-Cool WoW friends. :|
:{8):
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

I support getting Taco back on these forums instead of having him ditch us for his E-Cool WoW friends. :|QFE
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

yea taco (AKA Christmas on WoW) is more envolved with the guild me and him are in called Method. If you guys really want to take time out of your day to check out their site www.methodguild.com , feel free. I don't post there alot. I just talk to them alot in vent and in-game.
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

its ok method is going to die
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!