spam

You can talk about anything in here
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

you know how men feel about thongs on a girl? i feel that way about boxer briefs on a guy. all the revealingness of tightie whities and none of the faggotry. and when a man has an erection in boxer-briefs and he pulls off his pants, the erection just bounces up so hot. mmmm boxer-briefs. you should all wear them...hobbie show us your nips, mang!
<3 Mus
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

Well I like it better when girls wear nothing but ya thats my personal preference :lol:
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

Well I like it better when girls wear nothing but ya thats my personal preference :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Well I like it better when girls wear nothing but ya thats my personal preference :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: owned
[banner]
[/banner]
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

When does Jaina post naked pics of her? :roll:
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

When does Jaina post naked pics of her? :roll:We don't get photos anymore, not since she went fat...
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

When does Jaina post naked pics of her? :roll:We don't get photos anymore, not since she went fat... :cry:
Fireant

Post by Fireant »

GReat PIcs ppl loved em... well almost all of em.cept the ass shotss nasty but still funny well l8tr ppl:P
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright before you hear them talk.
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

lol liek ltr!!!!
[banner]
[/banner]
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

When does Jaina post naked pics of her? :roll:We don't get photos anymore, not since she went fat...actually... lolI lost most of the weight! lol. but my boobs got smaller and my ass got flatter... /sigh. looks liike its gonna be big and curvy or flat and skinny. oh well. i'll post slightly more revealing pics in our corner if you like. just don't need the whole world gawking at the goods. somehow i trust you peoplei don't know whyyou guys can't make fun of me though or i'll cryremind me in a few days and i'll do it.
<3 Mus