spam

You can talk about anything in here
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

my boobs got smaller and my ass got flatter... /sigh.Prove it! *points a denying finger at Jaina, then realizes that fingers rarely have emotion and pouts for about 27 seconds*
[banner]
[/banner]
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

When does Jaina post naked pics of her? :roll:We don't get photos anymore, not since she went fat...actually... lolI lost most of the weight! lol. but my boobs got smaller and my ass got flatter... /sigh. looks liike its gonna be big and curvy or flat and skinny. oh well. i'll post slightly more revealing pics in our corner if you like. just don't need the whole world gawking at the goods. somehow i trust you peoplei don't know whyyou guys can't make fun of me though or i'll cryremind me in a few days and i'll do it.how the hell could ur boobs get any smaller.............I take it that they are now concave :roll: :roll: :roll: kinda like an antiboob.......... :oops: :oops: :oops:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

When does Jaina post naked pics of her? :roll:We don't get photos anymore, not since she went fat...actually... lolI lost most of the weight! lol. but my boobs got smaller and my ass got flatter... /sigh. looks liike its gonna be big and curvy or flat and skinny. oh well. i'll post slightly more revealing pics in our corner if you like. just don't need the whole world gawking at the goods. somehow i trust you peoplei don't know whyyou guys can't make fun of me though or i'll cryremind me in a few days and i'll do it.how the hell could ur boobs get any smaller.............I take it that they are now concave :roll: :roll: :roll: kinda like an antiboob.......... :oops: :oops: :oops:Indiffrent from your moobies tib.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

When does Jaina post naked pics of her? :roll:We don't get photos anymore, not since she went fat...actually... lolI lost most of the weight! lol. but my boobs got smaller and my ass got flatter... /sigh. looks liike its gonna be big and curvy or flat and skinny. oh well. i'll post slightly more revealing pics in our corner if you like. just don't need the whole world gawking at the goods. somehow i trust you peoplei don't know whyyou guys can't make fun of me though or i'll cryremind me in a few days and i'll do it.how the hell could ur boobs get any smaller.............I take it that they are now concave :roll: :roll: :roll: kinda like an antiboob.......... :oops: :oops: :oops:Bahahaha, possibly the funniest thing Tibby has ever said! :lol:
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

naked jaina in the fou corner/!? :evil: i'll just get anus to send me them :twisted:
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

naked jaina in the fou corner/!? :evil: i'll just get anus to send me them :twisted:Anubis is a double agent!
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

When does Jaina post naked pics of her? :roll:We don't get photos anymore, not since she went fat...actually... lolI lost most of the weight! lol. but my boobs got smaller and my ass got flatter... /sigh. looks liike its gonna be big and curvy or flat and skinny. oh well. i'll post slightly more revealing pics in our corner if you like. just don't need the whole world gawking at the goods. somehow i trust you peoplei don't know whyyou guys can't make fun of me though or i'll cryremind me in a few days and i'll do it.how the hell could ur boobs get any smaller.............I take it that they are now concave :roll: :roll: :roll: kinda like an antiboob.......... :oops: :oops: :oops:Bahahaha, possibly the funniest thing Tibby has ever said! :lol:honestly!i think jaina brings out the best side of tibs.
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

moobies hah! I love expanding my vocabulary!
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

...why arent you naked
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

okay so i finally got someone who has a pic of me in my ridiculously sexy costume for halloween where i went as little goth riding hood.I heart your curly hair!
[banner]
[/banner]