TO THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW

The latest MMORPG to cause a stir in the community
Darth Bob
FoUster

TO THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW

Post by Darth Bob »

everyone who is in the cool club plays on Cho'Gall now.if you want to, please do make a character on it and drop by the amazing 9 man ventrilo that midget and i stole before he died. you can find the ip on my xfire when i'm in it.if you're too invested in a character on another server then well i guess you're out of luck.
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

Allaince or horde?
Kamm
FoUster

Re: TO THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW

Post by Kamm »

everyone who is in the cool club plays on Cho'Gall now.if you want to, please do make a character on it and drop by the amazing 9 man ventrilo that midget and i stole before he died. you can find the ip on my xfire when i'm in it.if you're too invested in a character on another server then well i guess you're out of luck.I FOUND IT YOU DICK SO SHUT YOUR FACE
gramps

Post by gramps »

Low population pvp?
:{8):
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

the only problem i have is cause you guys are alrdy lvl 40 and such. every time i join a server with ppl who are that high above me, they end up just saying fuck off were busy and im alone...so...prob not
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

ppl end up just saying fuck off were busy and im alone...People do that know matter what you play :wink:
[banner]
[/banner]
UberGoat

Post by UberGoat »

WoW got boring fast. Anyone know of some good private servers for just about any other MMORPG?!?! :oops:
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

horde.not everyone is very high up , the average range in our guild is about 20-45.if you already know how to play you shouldn't have too much trouble getting underway, right?
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

horde.not everyone is very high up , the average range in our guild is about 20-45.if you already know how to play you shouldn't have too much trouble getting underway, right?"...and despite how high you level your character, there is no spell strong enough to bring a girl into your bedroom."
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

Anus i'm only level 12. UD Mage named Vauce.