Superbowl baby !

You can talk about anything in here
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Maximus

Post by Maximus »

that reminds me - about a year or so ago when you left FoU to go to vO I made you a banner. Might as well post it up since you are here on "our" forums.Enjoy! :twisted:I bet you had fun searching for those pics. :wink:
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

Haha, that's funny. Hey Max!
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

I HAVEN'T SEEN THAT ONE BEFORE EH MAX HAHAHAHAHHA
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

love desi's new banner! lol lol. don't change it!
<3 Mus

Post by Default »

max u from pitt? or u just some some noob who is trying to ruin my spirit :D
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

that reminds me - about a year or so ago when you left FoU to go to vO I made you a banner. Might as well post it up since you are here on "our" forums.Enjoy! :twisted:I bet you had fun searching for those pics. :wink:I sure did... all i had to do was type in vO in google and they brought up a shitload of em. 8)

Post by Default »

that reminds me - about a year or so ago when you left FoU to go to vO I made you a banner. Might as well post it up since you are here on "our" forums.Enjoy! :twisted:I bet you had fun searching for those pics. :wink:I sure did... all i had to do was type in vO in google and they brought up a shitload of em. 8)in other words hes saying vO is gay
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

that reminds me - about a year or so ago when you left FoU to go to vO I made you a banner. Might as well post it up since you are here on "our" forums.Enjoy! :twisted:I bet you had fun searching for those pics. :wink:I sure did... all i had to do was type in vO in google and they brought up a shitload of em. 8)in other words hes saying vO is gaydear god i think he's got it! :idea:
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

that reminds me - about a year or so ago when you left FoU to go to vO I made you a banner. Might as well post it up since you are here on "our" forums.Enjoy! :twisted:I bet you had fun searching for those pics. :wink:I sure did... all i had to do was type in vO in google and they brought up a shitload of em. 8)in other words hes saying vO is gaydear god i think he's got it! :idea:TOUCHDOWN!!!
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH