Hope to get 2 know you all better!!

You can talk about anything in here
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

excuse me for not getting drunk and trying to fuck broke ass hoes while smoking weedya because thats what i said...and dude thats wrong, i mean all because a hoe is homeless doesnt mean she's broke...
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

:lol: broke ass hoe would mean she ain't getting any b/c thats how they make money
Screamer

Post by Screamer »

And if she was broke that would mean she hasnt practiced in a while!!!!!!!!!!!!! :idea: :oops: or it could mean that she was that bad at suckin b/c that they werent paying her :D :shock:
[b:a46afdc4f0][/b:a46afdc4f0]Scared, Yet????
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

And if she was broke that would mean she hasnt practiced in a while!!!!!!!!!!!!! :idea: :oops: or it could mean that she was that bad at suckin b/c that they werent paying her :D :shock:Dude, that was the joke.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

And if she was broke that would mean she hasnt practiced in a while!!!!!!!!!!!!! :idea: :oops: or it could mean that she was that bad at suckin b/c that they werent paying her :D :shock:Dude, that was the joke. :P :brilsmurf: :dance: :bow: :bitehard: :buttrock: :sun: :love: :samurai: :snooze: :stud: :smack: :smashfreak: :gleam: :drums: :starwars: :guitar: :rofl: :finger: :axechase: :beerchink: :dj: :pimp2: :saberbattle: :saber: :uwop: :towelie: :bsflag: :getout: :getout: :aboot: :aboot: :foshizzle: :thatsgay: :cockblocked: :canada: :crying: :roflmao: :jump: :mow: :dai+miller: :seal: :betty: :gaypride:
[banner]
[/banner]
Screamer

Post by Screamer »

:shock: :shock: ok then quidboy :shock: :shock: lol 8)
[b:a46afdc4f0][/b:a46afdc4f0]Scared, Yet????
VII

Post by VII »

Quid owns you screamer end of story. Good Game.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

You two need to change your avatar from the default one! :)
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

You two need to change your avatar from the default one! :)agree'd. I'll make you one, seven.
[banner]
[/banner]
VII

Post by VII »

KK for now Ill use this one..<----