FoUster Pic Thread -- Show us your ugly mug here!

You can talk about anything in here
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Yea I agree Bane I see a tear in the second pic.:rofl:I think the fat one is the most emo. He's playing acoustic guitar!
[banner]
[/banner]
Milk

Post by Milk »

Okay, it ain't me, but it's the stray cat that lives around my house. She's the bomb. We call her Pol, for Polgara from The Belgariad etc. She couldn't quite reach the milk with her mouth, so...
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

my cat does that too as a sign saying clean the bowl. i swear if the chrome thing has one smudge she wont drink from it.
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

Not really. The only guy that's really emo is Tayler, the skinny blonde hair guy. All the rest of us are hippies really. We literally drink, smoke, and do something all the time.
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Haha, rad.
[banner]
[/banner]
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

We're having band practice right now. My cameras dead so I can't take pictures but I will next time. The music is pretty good. Kinda on par with Norma Jean.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

im mixing a band thats recording so im cooler than you. plus i have a practice tonight so booyaka.
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

We just got together, we haven't even done a show yet. But we are on Friday. The school is hosting a "Battle of the Bands" type show. I'll record it then.
VII

Post by VII »

Okay, it ain't me, but it's the stray cat that lives around my house. She's the bomb. We call her Pol, for Polgara from The Belgariad etc. She couldn't quite reach the milk with her mouth, so...rofl. My cat also does the same thing to my dogs water bowl. She'll stick her 6 fingers whatever they are in the water and start licking it from her gorilla hands.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Hmmm... Milk posting a picture of milk. Milky Milky!