FoUster Pic Thread -- Show us your ugly mug here!

You can talk about anything in here

Post by Default »

7 u mean claws and its paw? apart from fingures and gorrila hand and doesnt a cat have 5 claws? and milk r u saying the picture of u is actually a glass of milk? and u call a cat bomb?i usually think of bomb as when talking about a hot looking girl for example Snape looks hella bomb
VII

Post by VII »

7 u mean claws and its paw? apart from fingures and gorrila hand and doesnt a cat have 5 claws? and milk r u saying the picture of u is actually a glass of milk? and u call a cat bomb?i usually think of bomb as when talking about a hot looking girl for example Snape looks hella bombYea thats what i meant couldnt think of it.Neg my cat has 6!
Milk

Post by Milk »

and milk r u saying the picture of u is actually a glass of milk? and u call a cat bomb?I can't say I follow that train of thought...But yes, the cat is bomb.Like, for example, if you were to say 'Someone set us up the bomb', you could easily say 'Someone set us up the cat' instead.
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

and milk r u saying the picture of u is actually a glass of milk? and u call a cat bomb?I can't say I follow that train of thought...But yes, the cat is bomb.Like, for example, if you were to say 'Someone set us up the bomb', you could easily say 'Someone set us up the cat' instead. :lol:
Huvey

Post by Huvey »

We just got together, we haven't even done a show yet. But we are on Friday. The school is hosting a "Battle of the Bands" type show. I'll record it then.thats pretty cool that u have ur first gig in a contest :Di remember when i played in a band our first consert was at a school project back in junior high lol.no vocals, crappy guitar and a total new drummer. that blew :pwhat music u play?battle of the bands are kinda cool, went to one dis weekend and bands really can get a rep after a few times like that, good luck man ;)
Ahh, Beer! My one weakness...my Achilles Heel, if you will...
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

I'm not really in it. My friend is in it. But I'm supporting them all the way. lol They play heavy metal like music, but the singer is all emo and he's against drinking, smoking, sex before marriage and he's trying to make the band all emo-hardcore. He even gave it an emo name: Collapse In Agony. But seriously, the music is tight. I haven't heard the singer, but I heard he can scream pretty good. Here's a couple more pictures for ya's:Please don't show these to my mother. lol
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

*rolls over in bed*look what your son posted!!
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Dude you're gonna have to stop smoking that shit, your pupils are insanely dilated.
VII

Post by VII »

Dude you're gonna have to stop smoking that shit, your pupils are insanely dilated.LMFAO. GFANIME!
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Say no to drugs.and hax.
[banner]
[/banner]