Professional Bank Robbery: UHHHH

You can talk about anything in here
VII

Professional Bank Robbery: UHHHH

Post by VII »

I Like writing stories =DBased on a true storyIn a town not far from my own, there lived a man named er will just call him Miguel. Migel was a man obviously living in the ghettos of his small town. With no child hood friends miguel grew up to be a angry angry person. He would yell at the TV when Oprah came on, and shout at the girl scouts who sold him the wrong cookies.One day though in Miguels miserable and disturbing life hope came to him. Miguel was a gambler and the big lotto was coming up! He went to his local gas station walked in there with an evil grin (cause hes an evil person duh) on his face. "May I help you sir?" asked the gas clerk. "One lotto ticket please." exclaimed Miguel excitetly. "what numbers would you like sir?" Miguel had to think, what were numbers? He then remembered a sesame street song "One is a number" "1,2 and 3!" SHouted miguel. The clerk looked at him oddly with his eye brow cocked to one side. "you sure?" asked the clerk. "Am i sure?" miguel laughed like a maniac. "YES im sure!" he got his ticket and went home.Miguel walked inside his one room house made a cup of tea, sang a song turned on channel 4 and waited for the big lotto. It came on and the women shouted the lucky numbers.."1." she said, "2, 3." Miguel jumped up excitetly and gave himself a high five. But then something happened. The women went on. "17,9,52,and 75!" Oh no miguel thought. It was in fact a 7 number lotto!. Miguel was in trouble. Poor miguel lost everything. He had no job, car, or food. There was only one thing on miguels mind 'Bank of America' he thought it was an excellent choice!. Over the next few days Miguel drew up his plans for his robbery that was professional.The big day came and miguel was ready. He went to his closet and got out his gun. Walked over to the bank, crossed the street and entered. Walked over to one of the bank people. and slid a not over to her saying, "I am a professional bank robber! PS Ive never done this before!" Miguel held the bank up with all his might. takin over 100,000 dollars. But then the cops came so miguel decided to hold 10 hostages. The greedy bastard miguel wanted more and more money so they gave it to him. One by one miguel let some of the hostages go. When he was down to 2 hostages he wanted something to smoke. So he grabbed up the hostage and told her to get hims some smokes. She went out cops came in and miguel was busted! His whole plan had been foiled by Bond...James bond! (not really though) Miguel was now in jail and was not gonna get released nah uh!Facts:Real Name: Jess Rico MartinezHeld up a bank of america where my mom used to work and she knew himHeld up the bank for hours with a Pelet gunhe could have walked a way with 40,000 but wanted 100,000Letter said: This is a proffessional bank robbery No silent alarm $100k minimum no less, I have a gunActually sent a hostage out for cigarettes. and thats how he got caughthis bail is 5 million dollarsCalled some friends and asked them to help him escape.Some crazy shit happens in small towns GAH!The end.
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

lol good story, 7
<3 Mus
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

You'd think $40,000 would be enough to buy plenty of cigarettes...
ZeligmanZ

Post by ZeligmanZ »

not to spoil your creativity, it was thoroughly enjoyable, but what did the whole lotto ticket thing have to do with the bank robbery?I missed the connection.but fun to read anyway... I especially liked the line, "cause he was an evil guy, duh!":o)
When Reb Zusya died and encountered God, God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Abraham during his life. God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Moses during his life. God DID ask him why he wasn't more like TIBBY during his life.
Huvey

Post by Huvey »

he lost so he had to rob a bank.makes sense
Ahh, Beer! My one weakness...my Achilles Heel, if you will...
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

"One is a number! 1, 2, 3!"Seven, you're so amazing.Awesom story!
[banner]
[/banner]
Screamer

Post by Screamer »

:shock: What has Miguel got against oprah!!!!!?????????.... :mad:
[b:a46afdc4f0][/b:a46afdc4f0]Scared, Yet????