onto empire!

You can talk about anything in here
VII

Post by VII »

OMG chuck Why EoS! When you could go to LM come on you know you want to. [size=9:8b8b968671]Good Luck with EoS and or LM. [/size:8b8b968671]
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

i was unaware of this "bad blood" between EoS and FoU.. the only fou that still play jk2 seem to have little to no problem with us. i can understand if your mad over chuck wanting to join a different clan, because hes the best player in jk2 and all, but i dont think thats a reason to hate us.There's no bad blood between FoU and EoS.Also we really don't care how good a player someone is, we're a personality clan.
Storm

Post by Storm »

hey im just going by what darthbob said.. and i was being completely sarcastic in saying chuck was the best jk2 player :roll:
gramps

Post by gramps »

And, well, Darthbob is a completely sarcastic person so let's all hold hands and sing Kumbaya. :drunk:
:{8):
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Storm, anyone who didn't catch the satire in that sentence should be shot.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
ZeligmanZ

Post by ZeligmanZ »

Also we really don't care how good a player someone is, we're a personality clan.ummm how do we explain Mus then.. he doesn't HAVE a personality? <3 :lol:
When Reb Zusya died and encountered God, God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Abraham during his life. God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Moses during his life. God DID ask him why he wasn't more like TIBBY during his life.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

You have yet to uncover Mus's personal side. Hell, I never heard him laugh until we started playing BF2 together. Something about shooting people in the face or blowing something up that brings out his emotional side. :D
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
ZeligmanZ

Post by ZeligmanZ »

Also we really don't care how good a player someone is, we're a personality clan.ummm how do we explain Mus then.. he doesn't HAVE a personality? <3 :lol:anyone who didn't catch the satire in that sentence should be shot :lol:p.s. I LOVED hearing him laugh out loud when he told me he got pissed on by a dog - now that was SPECIAL! :D I <3 Andy :)
When Reb Zusya died and encountered God, God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Abraham during his life. God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Moses during his life. God DID ask him why he wasn't more like TIBBY during his life.
chuck

Post by chuck »

Yeah I have never had a problem with the new [EoS] run by Storm and Geo. And you guys have helped make the last three days of manhunt very enjoyable, and coordinated. :D Chuck, I am sorry to see you go bro, especially after these last three days of getting to know you better. Good luck with your future endeavors, and always feel free to drop by and say hello. :wink:can we still get married? *plZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*
R.I.P {FoU} Tiberius. (Old Man)Allways loved, never forgotten.
gramps

Post by gramps »

Yeah I have never had a problem with the new [EoS] run by Storm and Geo. And you guys have helped make the last three days of manhunt very enjoyable, and coordinated. :D Chuck, I am sorry to see you go bro, especially after these last three days of getting to know you better. Good luck with your future endeavors, and always feel free to drop by and say hello. :wink:can we still get married? *plZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*Seeing as how I am currently carrying Qwamps (Quid and my unborn child) - I'm all for it. :D
:{8):