onto empire!

You can talk about anything in here
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Yeah I have never had a problem with the new [EoS] run by Storm and Geo. And you guys have helped make the last three days of manhunt very enjoyable, and coordinated. :D Chuck, I am sorry to see you go bro, especially after these last three days of getting to know you better. Good luck with your future endeavors, and always feel free to drop by and say hello. :wink:can we still get married? *plZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*Seeing as how I am currently carrying Qwamps (Quid and my unborn child) - I'm all for it. :DYOU BITCH!Have fun Chuck in EoS! bai.
[banner]
[/banner]
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Z, I was just feedin the flame for you on that one.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
VII

Post by VII »

Yeah I have never had a problem with the new [EoS] run by Storm and Geo. And you guys have helped make the last three days of manhunt very enjoyable, and coordinated. :D Chuck, I am sorry to see you go bro, especially after these last three days of getting to know you better. Good luck with your future endeavors, and always feel free to drop by and say hello. :wink:can we still get married? *plZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*Seeing as how I am currently carrying Qwamps (Quid and my unborn child) - I'm all for it. :DOMG Quid you been cheating on me!
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

And, well, Darthbob is a completely sarcastic person so let's all hold hands and sing Kumbaya. :drunk:how do you think
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

You have yet to uncover Mus's personal side. Hell, I never heard him laugh until we started playing BF2 together. Something about shooting people in the face or blowing something up that brings out his emotional side. :DHe cries tears of joy when he pumps someone full, doesn't he? :P
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

Also we really don't care how good a player someone is, we're a personality clan.ummm how do we explain Mus then.. he doesn't HAVE a personality? <3 :lol:anyone who didn't catch the satire in that sentence should be shot :lol:p.s. I LOVED hearing him laugh out loud when he told me he got pissed on by a dog - now that was SPECIAL! :D I <3 Andy :)omfg lol. you should hear about when his... nah, i promised i wouldnt tell abot what his daddy did to him... or about how he loves... or about that time with the powdered sugar... yeah...
<3 Mus
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

musy has a very personal side, specially when you start pulling down those panties of his.......... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:man talk about emo................... :D :D :D :D
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
ZeligmanZ

Post by ZeligmanZ »

Z, I was just feedin the flame for you on that one.haha i know that honeybuns! hahahaha I wonder if he has read this yet?
When Reb Zusya died and encountered God, God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Abraham during his life. God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Moses during his life. God DID ask him why he wasn't more like TIBBY during his life.

Post by Default »

musy has a very personal side, specially when you start pulling down those panties of his.......... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:sounds like tibby really liked it aswell
chuck

Post by chuck »

Yeah I have never had a problem with the new [EoS] run by Storm and Geo. And you guys have helped make the last three days of manhunt very enjoyable, and coordinated. :D Chuck, I am sorry to see you go bro, especially after these last three days of getting to know you better. Good luck with your future endeavors, and always feel free to drop by and say hello. :wink:can we still get married? *plZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*Seeing as how I am currently carrying Qwamps (Quid and my unborn child) - I'm all for it. :DYOU BITCH!Have fun Chuck in EoS! bai.ye will do m8 or try lol keep well quidboy and remember shoot a tibby on ur way out :D
R.I.P {FoU} Tiberius. (Old Man)Allways loved, never forgotten.