Fuck

You can talk about anything in here

Fuck

Post by Default »

Seahawks lost im depressed the officiating sucked dick and Steelers had a few huge plays thats about it Seahawks had the stats except for the score board and had a better team. Hines Ward is fucking amazing ... and Randle El throws better than Big Ben
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Seems Roethlisberger finally got his glory. :)

Post by Default »

he didnt do that goodbut he gets his glory QB to win the superbowl
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Ya that call for the first touchdown for the Steelers was total BS.And the Seahawks should of had a touch down instead of a feild goal in the 1st.
ZeligmanZ

Post by ZeligmanZ »

Ya that call for the first touchdown for the Steelers was total BS.And the Seahawks should of had a touch down instead of a feild goal in the 1st.it wasn't ... it was clear that the ball broke the plane of the endzone - officials called it right - and while Seattle had great talent and finesse, Pittsburgh's muscle held the day - and that great pass by El.Great game - both teams played very well!
When Reb Zusya died and encountered God, God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Abraham during his life. God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Moses during his life. God DID ask him why he wasn't more like TIBBY during his life.
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

Refs fucked the game, Seahawks should have won. But cant change it, Steelers played good and they deserve it.

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

seahawks wouldnt have won but they were closer than the score said
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

Seems Roethlisberger finally got his glory. :) Zak I didnt know you watched Football. I thought you were gay. :shock:

Post by Default »

Ya that call for the first touchdown for the Steelers was total BS.And the Seahawks should of had a touch down instead of a feild goal in the 1st.it wasn't ... it was clear that the ball broke the plane of the endzone - officials called it right - and while Seattle had great talent and finesse, Pittsburgh's muscle held the day - and that great pass by El.Great game - both teams played very well!actually when i came home from my friends hows i rewinded it to that and watched the play in zoom and paused it at the farthest point and if u drew a line down the screen it was almost exactly on the line and not breaking but a ref cant over turn a call that has no evidence to overturn it i mean the dont have a high definition tv like me :Dand i would like to see the outcome of the game if they actually got seahawks first touchdown right
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

I loved it when the Seahawks did that amazing homerun off the backboard.
[banner]
[/banner]