Brokeback Mountain

You can talk about anything in here
DesuMacchi

Brokeback Mountain

Post by DesuMacchi »

I have to say - watched this today with the Wife. A DVD Screener I downloaded sometime ago - was a decent flick. As long as you are mature enough to have an open mind and watch it. I can see how it is cleaning house awardwise.If you get a chance and are mature enough, give it a shot.
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

I fucking knew it! I knew you were gay.Snape you owe me 50 bucks.

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

I fucking knew it! I knew you were gay.Snape you owe me 50 bucks.Shhhh bi-sexual - remember I have a wife to fit in with society :)
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

Just a wife for show eh, I knew it.Snape I expect you to pay me in more then just lube honey. ;)

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din

Post by Default »

Fucked up on editing read the one below same info is in it oops ..

Post by Default »

ZeroEnna perferably would like a lapdance from snape 8) thats worth about $50 for a piece of a ass like that :roll:
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

Im high and drunk :)

ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

Was thinking more along the lines of goats and alot of spoons.

Post by Default »

shit taht was suposeed to be edited that fucked up :ospoons for what :roll:
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Oh.My.Goodness.Seriously, BROKEBACKBYTOOMUCHASSKANOODALING MOUNTAIN!?AHH!H!!!!!!!!
[banner]
[/banner]