NULL
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

circ nope.... jewish...only my goddamn ping
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Valiant

Post by Valiant »

I had sex with a child today.Well it was more like a midget.By a midget I really mean my hand.I knew that fucking midget was cheating on me........
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

And proud to be! It lets me mushroom stamp peoples cars, garden gnomes, mailboxes and foreheads
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

I am circumcised and my girlfriends told me it looked prettier. But it was my parents who decided it, because of that shit Enna talked about..I'm not jewish, and it's not only the jewish who have religious beliefs that require circumcision. The only disadvantage I could tell of is that eventually your get less sensations because the glan is not protected as should be. But i'm still having hardcore fun 8) :twisted:To be considered a girlfriend, she has to be fucking human. (the only exeption is Snape)I guess all your experiences don't count, then.. :roll: If my ex-girlfriend wasn't a girl, it was damn sexy and I got fooled.
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

im not circumciseddoes it feel really weird when you touch the glans?
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

I am circumcised and my girlfriends told me it looked prettier. But it was my parents who decided it, because of that shit Enna talked about..I'm not jewish, and it's not only the jewish who have religious beliefs that require circumcision. The only disadvantage I could tell of is that eventually your get less sensations because the glan is not protected as should be. But i'm still having hardcore fun 8) :twisted:To be considered a girlfriend, she has to be fucking human. (the only exeption is Snape)I guess all your experiences don't count, then.. :roll: If my ex-girlfriend wasn't a girl, it was damn sexy and I got fooled.I don't have a fucking girlfriend, and I've never had any experiences, I'm not some pathetic little twarp who's starving for attention. :thumbleft:
[banner]
[/banner]
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

I am circumcised and my girlfriends told me it looked prettier. But it was my parents who decided it, because of that shit Enna talked about..I'm not jewish, and it's not only the jewish who have religious beliefs that require circumcision. The only disadvantage I could tell of is that eventually your get less sensations because the glan is not protected as should be. But i'm still having hardcore fun 8) :twisted:To be considered a girlfriend, she has to be fucking human. (the only exeption is Snape)I guess all your experiences don't count, then.. :roll: If my ex-girlfriend wasn't a girl, it was damn sexy and I got fooled.I don't have a fucking girlfriend, and I've never had any experiences, I'm not some pathetic little twarp who's starving for attention. :thumbleft:Ther there its ok homo. :D
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

I am circumcised and my girlfriends told me it looked prettier. But it was my parents who decided it, because of that shit Enna talked about..I'm not jewish, and it's not only the jewish who have religious beliefs that require circumcision. The only disadvantage I could tell of is that eventually your get less sensations because the glan is not protected as should be. But i'm still having hardcore fun 8) :twisted:To be considered a girlfriend, she has to be fucking human. (the only exeption is Snape)I guess all your experiences don't count, then.. :roll: If my ex-girlfriend wasn't a girl, it was damn sexy and I got fooled.I don't have a fucking girlfriend, and I've never had any experiences, I'm not some pathetic little twarp who's starving for attention. :thumbleft:Ther there its ok homo. :D Its ok you must understand to stay at home a fuck your hand.

Post by Default »

i guess if u were circumsized u might not know the diff but if u havent been circumsized u would definatly know and since ur half blind i realize y u suck at jk2 :oops:='(i love u seven im just kidding <3