~iP~ illusion movie

You can talk about anything in here
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Bwahahaha I remember facing Enna in the final of one of our duel tourneys. Not many people knew he only played with a keyboard but I did... so spent 90% of the fight in the air where he couldn't see me. It was like jump drop slash every 5 seconds.Everyone knows dogs can't look up.
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

i've always known and always thought enna was godly for it
<3 Mus
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

DO YOU USE THE ARROW KEYS!? OMG!
[banner]
[/banner]
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

so..wut moves u do then?? dfa...without spike.... :?:
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

Everyone knows dogs can't look up.ya sure, and the gun in the winchester is real...
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Everyone knows dogs can't look up.ya sure, and the gun in the winchester is real...It is! Big Al said so!
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

I can do all the moves and I can spike with dfa but its hard because I have to move my hand all the way to the pageup button and then when im done spking move it back down with pagedown, that or I can just move my hand to the mouse real quick but thats a bad choice because then I cant move at all because my right hand I use for the arrow keys.Yes I move with the arrow keys and I sidestep with S and D. My force powers are on e, r and pull and push are f1 and f2. It was quite difficult at first but im so used to it now that its like second nature. I just cant turn around to fast or aim to well, doesnt really matter thou exact aiming is only used when facing multiple enemies or in an ffa. I really only like to ff or pp.Ohhh yeah and Snape I rememeber that shit, quite lame. But very effective and a good way to kill me. Since you knew my weakness. Whole fight I kept wondering where the fuck you were gonna land.

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
VII

Post by VII »

Wow must be hard to have one hand.
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

^Hopes that was sarcasmI do have two hands, right hands stronger then my left to :)

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

I can do all the moves and I can spike with dfa but its hard because I have to move my hand all the way to the pageup button and then when im done spking move it back down with pagedown, that or I can just move my hand to the mouse real quick but thats a bad choice because then I cant move at all because my right hand I use for the arrow keys.Yes I move with the arrow keys and I sidestep with S and D. My force powers are on e, r and pull and push are f1 and f2. It was quite difficult at first but im so used to it now that its like second nature. I just cant turn around to fast or aim to well, doesnt really matter thou exact aiming is only used when facing multiple enemies or in an ffa. I really only like to ff or pp.Ohhh yeah and Snape I rememeber that shit, quite lame. But very effective and a good way to kill me. Since you knew my weakness. Whole fight I kept wondering where the fuck you were gonna land.See, I would think you'd have W A S D as moveing and strafing, and the arrow keys to look left, right, up and down...Now I have to go try it >=)
[banner]
[/banner]