CRASHED SERVER

You can talk about anything in here
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

twenty bucks says this guy is the most popular kid in 3rd gradeyeah and I bet he's in 5thDont give him that much credit, Remember HE CRASHES OLD VIDEO GAMES SERVERS.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

:dragon: :chainsaw2: :hammer: :hitface: :spank: :disco: :ween: :coindrop: :samurai: :dance: THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUISNESS! :ween:
gramps

Post by gramps »

Jesus you can tell an AOL user without looking up the IP can't you? :lol:
:{8):
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

twenty bucks says this guy is the most popular kid in 3rd gradeyeah and I bet he's in 5thDont give him that much credit, Remember HE CRASHES OLD VIDEO GAMES SERVERS.you didn't get it.He's in fifth but is the most popular in 3rd :roll: which means he is the least in 5th and gets at recess :roll:
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

haha your guys are very nice !you mean i hacked your server?nooooits a bug its the biggest bug in jk2hmm.....what do you write to aol?oohhh he hacked our server!ohhhh he is the shittest guy and he is a hacker!ohhhh idiots....Kinda sounds like some of our guys while they're high or drunk....
Original
FoUster

Re: CRASHED SERVER

Post by Original »

HEy guys I am one of the Server-Crashers....i hate your fucking clan and all members...I HATE FOU....and ill never stop to crash your Newbshit server......Not_GodPS:We'll see us on your crashed newbshit server!hmmz.....so...u actualy buy a game...and start hackin/bugging servers....man..u own...if u just learn how to play a game...u would be like GOD..but unfortunatly u...ehm...cant play.....i saw u on the server with a name like S.W.A.T. and then u said bye bye server...couse u lost a match with 10-1 from a los'r called critical.
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

What a fuckass!
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

What a fuckass!Oh God I knew it!!!
ErBSMoKAh

Re: CRASHED SERVER

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

HEy guys I am one of the Server-Crashers....i hate your fucking clan and all members...I HATE FOU....and ill never stop to crash your Newbshit server......Not_GodPS:We'll see us on your crashed newbshit server!This post is funny. Especially since hacking is a federal offence and this guy just admitted to doing it. No matter what, I wouldnt call him a hacker since he is simply using somebody elses program to do all the work.A real hacker would have done something witty and smart. Or maybe even hacked something that was created this millenium.Anyways, He's probably 15 and gets beaten up at school.. This is the only place he has to vent his frustration.
VII

Post by VII »

Im 17 and I get beaten up ='(