Trigun Personality Quiz!, lol

You can talk about anything in here
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Trigun Personality Quiz!, lol

Post by PsychoMidget »

1. You're sitting around with a group of friends when one of them says, "Let's go to the water park!" You say:a. ALRIGHT!b. But we have WORK to do!c. Can my family come too?d. Sorry, i'm plotting to destroy mankind.e. *munch munch*f. *chuckle* All right Buggle brain!g. *is hiding behind a bush*2. You're dragged along to the waterpark whether or not you wanted to go. Now what?a. *go to the closest ride*b. *trail the most disruptive person and make sure they don't create a scene*c. *follow the herd because HEY, you love 'em all*d. *Plot ways to destroy the waterpark.*e. *Manipulate the people in the lines so you can get to the front sooner.*f. *let all the kids go first*g. WATER?! Water is EVIL.3. You are next in line for one of the rides, but some fat kid doesn't seem to fit in the opening! What do you do? a. *try to help the poor kid*b. butter or oil would work best. Or sunblock. WHo has sunblock?c. Well, my little sister had this happen once, and the lifeguards sorted it out in the end.d. Look. Foot + kid= unclogged opening.e. *Temporarily take control of his body and force him out. The weakling shouldn't be so fat anyway.*f. *Give him a rosary and tell him professionals are on their way. It should be fine.*g. Serves him right for going too close to water! EEEEVIL!4. You're standing by the lazy river when one of the lifeguards starts to hit on you. What happens: a. *If it's a same sex person I RUN! If not, I stay and talk with them, bragging about how great I am*b. *Ignore them*c. *Talk innocently with them about my family*d. *Find their weakness and destroy them*e. *manipulate them to hit on somebody who hates them*f. *flirt shamelessly*g. They swim in the water! EVIL PEOPLE!5. Snack time! BUT UH-OH! The Concession stand doesn't have your favorite snack! What d'you do? a. They don't have my favorite snack? WAAHHH *and other related whinings*b. *sigh* What kind of concession stand IS this?!c. Oh well! I'll have something else instead.d. *plot to destroy the concession stand*e. *mess with them until they GET you your favorite snack*f. Ah well, can't always get what I want. g. *Claw their eyes out*6. You picked a really COOL waterpark that lets you have supersoakers and organizes everyone for a rousing game of water tag. Your strategy: a. I get out into the open and search for everyone.b. I am covert about it. They don't have to know I'm playing until it's too late.c. I walk around aimlessly and don't worry about it.d. I have a whole plan and have already gathered minions and positioned them in strategic parts of the waterpark.e. I manipulate everyone to shoot everyone else, except for me of course.f. Stick with the guy in the open. If I'm on his side he'll protect me, and then when it's just us I'll kick his butt!g. WATER TAG! AHHH! RUN AWAY!7. *GASP!* You were in the wave pool when your top/bottom accidentally fell off! WHAT DO YOU DO? a. *blink blink* Can somebody hand me my bathingsuit?b. *nervous laugh and grab for nearest float-y, then run away blushing madly*c. I wasn't wearing a bathingsuit that could come off. That happened to my sister so I learned from her mistake.d. I plot to destroy the wave pool and everyone in it.e. I get someone to give me their bathingsuit and they are left naked.f. I just laugh! Now I am skinny dipping! WOO HOO!g. I wasn't IN THE WATER! WATER IS EVIL!8. Okay, you survived the little mishap in the wave pool, but now, we have the age old dilemma: You've dropped your snack. On the ground. You have a few options open to you:a. Fifteen second rule. So long as I didn't drop it in the water...b. GAAH. What else can go WRONG?c. I pick it up and munch. Nothing on the ground that can hurt me. I mean, my cousin ate dirt that one time and she was fine...d. *twitch* I will plot revenge on those who made me drop my snack.e. I persuade someone to give me a new snack.f. Whoops! Well, if it's something like some skittles I'll pick them up, but otherwise... who knows what's on the ground?g. *sniff* *eats it*9. Woah no! There's your gf or bf, and omgosh! They're with their "friend" that they told you about, and they don't look like they're playing water wrestling... *sheesh*. What do you do?a. Oh who cares? There's a cute lifeguard over that way...b. I've got to get out of here before they see me, I don't want to look like a loser. GAH.c. My gf/bf? Oh THEM! I should go say "hi" to them when I get the chance...d. *already plotted way to make them lose their bathing suit. and not recover it.*e. Go talk to them, and embarass them in front of their new "friend."f. Heh, i can't believe they did that. I should go have a little "chat" with their new little friend. Maybe play a little game of stick-their-head-under-the-water-until-they-turn-funny-colors. And then, I'll deal with my ex-gf or bf.g. Who cares. Stupid ex. Why are they at the dumb waterpark? Water is EVIL.10. Phew. That's it for the waterpark. You're friends had enough and now it's time to high-tail it home. How're you feeling?a. Tired... and sunburnt... and cranky, and i'm going to whine until someone gives me a snack.b. sore. and i'm about to take a nap, and then get back to work. I shouldn't have gone to the waterpark.c. *yawn* It's been a completely satisfying day.d. I'm ready to murder someone. Or many someones.e. *munch munch munch*f. I'm feeling LOVELY! Relating the events of the day to people who weren't smart enough to go with us.g. Glad to be away from the satanic water.lol, ill tell you what you are after you answer the questions :D
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

HEh heh that last one was me... :oops:
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Christian

Post by Christian »

lol, i'll take it later but i think i have em all figured out.....a=Vashb=Merylc=Millie (or however the hell you spell it, lol)d=Knivese=Legatof=Wolfwoodg i don't know who that is. must be missing something, lol.
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

Jordan = Vash The Stampede :lol: and chris, you will never know what g is unlessyou take the quiz! :roll:
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

i dont know what they are but here are my answears1. E2. A3. D4. A5. C6. F7. F8. C9. F10. A
HanK

Post by HanK »

1. A2. A3. C4. A (that's right, Yoda, A)5. C6. F7. A8. F9. E10. F
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

you bet your briches!
Christian

Post by Christian »

fine, for the hell of it, i'll answer g for everything. damn the water!!!!! :rofl: :lmao:seriously, who the heck is g? i'll take the quiz for real when i'm at work this week :/btw, i wanna be Wolfwood if i get to use the cross :rofl: