CRASHED SERVER

You can talk about anything in here
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

You need to tell me who beats ya up, ill put the fear of God into them and they wont bother you again.Just dont ask how i'll do this.

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

Im 17 and I get beaten up ='(do like me and go on kickboksing.....i was 13 when i got beaten up twice in a week..im 16 now...they tried it 2 years ago for the last time... :rambo:
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
VII

Post by VII »

You need to tell me who beats ya up, ill put the fear of God into them and they wont bother you again.Just dont ask how i'll do this.8 year old girls and old people ='(
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

*VII meets up a 8 year old girlfriend* VII: hey lisa (i just call her like that) u wanna go out with me? *lisa looks a bit rambo style 2 VII* *VII gets scared* lisa: why should i go out with u when u didnt even brought n e candy.....*lisa cross her arms* VII: eh...err...uhm....well.....i...euuh.....didnt....uuh...had enough money...heh...for candy *VII takes a few staps back* *lisa take a few more forward* VII: SOORRRYY!!!!! I ONLY WANTED 2 GO OUT WITH Uhuuuuhuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....MOMMMMYYY *VII runs away like he never did before*oh this even more crappy then i thought
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

*VII meets up a 8 year old girlfriend* VII: hey lisa (i just call her like that) u wanna go out with me? *lisa looks a bit rambo style 2 VII* *VII gets scared* lisa: why should i go out with u when u didnt even brought n e candy.....*lisa cross her arms* VII: eh...err...uhm....well.....i...euuh.....didnt....uuh...had enough money...heh...for candy *VII takes a few staps back* *lisa take a few more forward* VII: SOORRRYY!!!!! I ONLY WANTED 2 GO OUT WITH Uhuuuuhuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....MOMMMMYYY *VII runs away like he never did before*oh this even more crappy then i thoughtWow that was sooooo.................Original!!!!
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

*VII meets up a 8 year old girlfriend* VII: hey lisa (i just call her like that) u wanna go out with me? *lisa looks a bit rambo style 2 VII* *VII gets scared* lisa: why should i go out with u when u didnt even brought n e candy.....*lisa cross her arms* VII: eh...err...uhm....well.....i...euuh.....didnt....uuh...had enough money...heh...for candy *VII takes a few staps back* *lisa take a few more forward* VII: SOORRRYY!!!!! I ONLY WANTED 2 GO OUT WITH Uhuuuuhuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....MOMMMMYYY *VII runs away like he never did before*oh this even more crappy then i thought[size=18:4746087e37]Wow that was sooooo.................Original!!!![/size:4746087e37]and i heared that about a 1000 times....... 8)
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

Your too Kewl for this world.