Scared shitless fo sho!

You can talk about anything in here
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

:lmao:
VII

Post by VII »

ROFL that was hilarious poor kid (hes braver than me)
Juggalo

Post by Juggalo »

yeah....poor kid... :(
KalZakath
FoUster

Post by KalZakath »

:lol:
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

:lol: :lol: hahahhahahhhah OMFG i think i never laughed this hard at a video :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

That kids dad = My Next Lover
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

ok i havent looked at that yet. im busy looking at desi's banner. which made me smile. my only question is why are that one chick's titties like... a different color than the rest of her?if thats a tanline, its so weird shaped. tan-lines are not attractive.she doesnt seem like the type who would be shy about tanning her titties....ok i just watched it., hysterical at first but that poor kid started to cry and it really tugged at the ol' heartstrings. probably cause im a girl, i just wanted to hug him and tell him it would be okaywhat kind of sicko films that and then puts it on the net. "here internet, a clip of my kid crying and me laughing!'
<3 Mus
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

what kind of sicko films that and then puts it on the net. "here internet, a clip of my kid crying and me laughing!'A badass.
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWhen he was banging his fists against the monitor it was totally a zoolander moment, he looked like a monkey hahahahahahahahahhahahhaa
[banner]
[/banner]