Scared shitless fo sho!

You can talk about anything in here
VII

Post by VII »

I had to show it to my mom and she said "who are these sick people."
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

I had to show it to my mom and she said "who are these sick people."that would be me....and my dad.. :cry: she actualy didnt scared me at all....it was just...such a nice lady and....such far away...i needed 2 cry couse i couldnt get her for myself...i couldnt kiss her or soemthing....so i just yelled for my dad...and attacked the monitor couse i thought he captured her...my dad told me she was Vll mum when she was 14 years old...man...wut a nice mum u have Vll wuts her name.... :ween:
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

seriously your fucking me when u say chuck norris jokes
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

I had to show it to my mom and she said "who are these sick people."that would be me....and my dad.. :cry: she actualy didnt scared me at all....it was just...such a nice lady and....such far away...i needed 2 cry couse i couldnt get her for myself...i couldnt kiss her or soemthing....so i just yelled for my dad...and attacked the monitor couse i thought he captured her...my dad told me she was Vll mum when she was 14 years old...man...wut a nice mum u have Vll wuts her name.... :ween:It's V and capitol i's as in VIINot V and two L's as in Vllnub :D
[banner]
[/banner]
VII

Post by VII »

I had to show it to my mom and she said "who are these sick people."that would be me....and my dad.. :cry: she actualy didnt scared me at all....it was just...such a nice lady and....such far away...i needed 2 cry couse i couldnt get her for myself...i couldnt kiss her or soemthing....so i just yelled for my dad...and attacked the monitor couse i thought he captured her...my dad told me she was Vll mum when she was 14 years old...man...wut a nice mum u have Vll wuts her name.... :ween:It's V and capitol i's as in VIINot V and two L's as in Vllnub :DThanks for clearing that up quid.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

I had to show it to my mom and she said "who are these sick people."that would be me....and my dad.. :cry: she actualy didnt scared me at all....it was just...such a nice lady and....such far away...i needed 2 cry couse i couldnt get her for myself...i couldnt kiss her or soemthing....so i just yelled for my dad...and attacked the monitor couse i thought he captured her...my dad told me she was Vll mum when she was 14 years old...man...wut a nice mum u have Vll wuts her name.... :ween:It's V and capitol i's as in VIINot V and two L's as in Vllnub :DThanks for clearing that up quid.shut up Vll
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

I had to show it to my mom and she said "who are these sick people."that would be me....and my dad.. :cry: she actualy didnt scared me at all....it was just...such a nice lady and....such far away...i needed 2 cry couse i couldnt get her for myself...i couldnt kiss her or soemthing....so i just yelled for my dad...and attacked the monitor couse i thought he captured her...my dad told me she was Vll mum when she was 14 years old...man...wut a nice mum u have Vll wuts her name.... :ween:It's V and capitol i's as in VIINot V and two L's as in Vllnub :DThanks for clearing that up quid.shut up Vllshutup anus
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

I had to show it to my mom and she said "who are these sick people."that would be me....and my dad.. :cry: she actualy didnt scared me at all....it was just...such a nice lady and....such far away...i needed 2 cry couse i couldnt get her for myself...i couldnt kiss her or soemthing....so i just yelled for my dad...and attacked the monitor couse i thought he captured her...my dad told me she was Vll mum when she was 14 years old...man...wut a nice mum u have Vll wuts her name.... :ween:It's V and capitol i's as in VIINot V and two L's as in Vllnub :DThanks for clearing that up quid.shut up Vllshutup anusshut up midget
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

I had to show it to my mom and she said "who are these sick people."that would be me....and my dad.. :cry: she actualy didnt scared me at all....it was just...such a nice lady and....such far away...i needed 2 cry couse i couldnt get her for myself...i couldnt kiss her or soemthing....so i just yelled for my dad...and attacked the monitor couse i thought he captured her...my dad told me she was Vll mum when she was 14 years old...man...wut a nice mum u have Vll wuts her name.... :ween:It's V and capitol i's as in VIINot V and two L's as in Vllnub :DThanks for clearing that up quid.shut up Vllshutup anusshut up midgetshut up all
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

I had to show it to my mom and she said "who are these sick people."that would be me....and my dad.. :cry: she actualy didnt scared me at all....it was just...such a nice lady and....such far away...i needed 2 cry couse i couldnt get her for myself...i couldnt kiss her or soemthing....so i just yelled for my dad...and attacked the monitor couse i thought he captured her...my dad told me she was Vll mum when she was 14 years old...man...wut a nice mum u have Vll wuts her name.... :ween:It's V and capitol i's as in VIINot V and two L's as in Vllnub :DThanks for clearing that up quid.shut up Vllshutup anusshut up midgetshut up allwho invited you!?