Codename Orange

You can talk about anything in here
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

Hey there zippo I just noticed your banner and I must say this...In Flames new stuff sucks!!!1yeah the old albums are better than the new one but it's still good! :D
VII

Post by VII »

Hey there zippo I just noticed your banner and I must say this...In Flames new stuff sucks!!!1yeah the old albums are better than the new one but it's still good! :DIts it worth buying??!
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

Hey there zippo I just noticed your banner and I must say this...In Flames new stuff sucks!!!1yeah the old albums are better than the new one but it's still good! :DIts it worth buying??!buy it on bittorrent like me :Dbittorrent is my music/video/gaming store
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

VII I noticed in your profile you had 'Always attach signature' set to off, I've changed that now so your sig will always show on any further posts you make.I DID THAT FOR HIM EARLIER! /cryI get no recognition!Heh, I believe VII was checking the 'Attach signature' option when making each post rather than enabling it in his profile so it was permanently on.
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

VII I noticed in your profile you had 'Always attach signature' set to off, I've changed that now so your sig will always show on any further posts you make.I DID THAT FOR HIM EARLIER! /cryI get no recognition!Heh, I believe VII was checking the 'Attach signature' option when making each post rather than enabling it in his profile so it was permanently on.Nonono snape my dear, I logged onto his account and changed it for him =D
[banner]
[/banner]
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

VII I noticed in your profile you had 'Always attach signature' set to off, I've changed that now so your sig will always show on any further posts you make.I DID THAT FOR HIM EARLIER! /cryI get no recognition!Heh, I believe VII was checking the 'Attach signature' option when making each post rather than enabling it in his profile so it was permanently on.Nonono snape my dear, I logged onto his account and changed it for him =DNot very well then Quiddums, it was disabled in his profile when I noticed his sig was only being attached to some of his posts!
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

VII I noticed in your profile you had 'Always attach signature' set to off, I've changed that now so your sig will always show on any further posts you make.I DID THAT FOR HIM EARLIER! /cryI get no recognition!Heh, I believe VII was checking the 'Attach signature' option when making each post rather than enabling it in his profile so it was permanently on.Nonono snape my dear, I logged onto his account and changed it for him =DNot very well then Quiddums, it was disabled in his profile when I noticed his sig was only being attached to some of his posts!But I clicked the little bubble in the profile! /cry
[banner]
[/banner]
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

u then have to hit, SUBMIT :D
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

u then have to hit, SUBMIT :DDONT FLOOD HIS WIDDLE PEABRAIN WITH ALL THIS TECHNICAL SHIT...........................FOR CHRISTS SAKE...YOU WILL MAKE HIS HEAD BURST.......... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
VII

Post by VII »

Now now boys be nice to each other all this comotion is turnin me on.