Scared shitless fo sho!

You can talk about anything in here
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

I had to show it to my mom and she said "who are these sick people."that would be me....and my dad.. :cry: she actualy didnt scared me at all....it was just...such a nice lady and....such far away...i needed 2 cry couse i couldnt get her for myself...i couldnt kiss her or soemthing....so i just yelled for my dad...and attacked the monitor couse i thought he captured her...my dad told me she was Vll mum when she was 14 years old...man...wut a nice mum u have Vll wuts her name.... :ween:It's V and capitol i's as in VIINot V and two L's as in Vllnub :DThanks for clearing that up quid.shut up Vllshutup anusshut up midgetshut up allwho invited you!?i did it myself :)
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

ok i havent looked at that yet. im busy looking at desi's banner. which made me smile. my only question is why are that one chick's titties like... a different color than the rest of her?if thats a tanline, its so weird shaped. tan-lines are not attractive.she doesnt seem like the type who would be shy about tanning her titties....ok i just watched it., hysterical at first but that poor kid started to cry and it really tugged at the ol' heartstrings. probably cause im a girl, i just wanted to hug him and tell him it would be okaywhat kind of sicko films that and then puts it on the net. "here internet, a clip of my kid crying and me laughing!'TAN LINES ARE HAWT!! MEN LIKE TANLINES!!!You see, Naked women leave absolutely nothing to the imagination.. But if they are wearing a tanline bikini you can imagine what they look like in it while you are seeing them naked.. Its the best of both worlds!