sony vegas 6.0

You can talk about anything in here
Original
FoUster

sony vegas 6.0

Post by Original »

does n e 1 know where i can find this program? or does n e 1 have a zip file of it....couse im making a movie of my sexy moves......and if somebody knows a nice music to putt under plzz tell me couse for now...i dont have a nice 1...only eye of the tiger for the beginning...im also trying 2 add as many as possible fou'sters in it :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: its gonna be kewl...
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
QuidBoy

Re: sony vegas 6.0

Post by QuidBoy »

does n e 1 know where i can find this program? or does n e 1 have a zip file of it....couse im making a movie of my sexy moves......and if somebody knows a nice music to putt under plzz tell me couse for now...i dont have a nice 1...only eye of the tiger for the beginning...im also trying 2 add as many as possible fou'sters in it :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: its gonna be kewl...[size=24:4cba52c11d]Original Productions Presents:DFA FEST 2006! ALL DFA'S ALL THE TIME!See the amazing moves of Original as he performs amazing NEVER before seen DFA flag kills!Coming to a $1 theater near you.[/size:4cba52c11d]
[banner]
[/banner]
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

lol....nah its not a dfa whore movie....there r also dbs and counters and stuff....and i dunno but i think ur also in it :P
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

lol....nah its not a dfa whore movie....there r also dbs and counters and stuff....and i dunno but i think ur also in it :PNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
[banner]
[/banner]
VII

Post by VII »

Sign my saber quid.
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Sign my saber quid.Deal :lmao:
[banner]
[/banner]
Zaphinkhiel

Post by Zaphinkhiel »

I got just Vegas 6 to work on my puter today and I gotta say it's pretty nice after all those months spent with windows movie maker -_-
[<<MotF>>]~Zaph
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I'd say it's one of the best video editors out there, better than Adobe Premiere IMO anyway. Plus it's near impossible to crash, which is something WMM does every 5 seconds just to remind you that it is in charge.Original, send me a PM if you want a copy.
Akee

Post by Akee »

You're already in my next movie Quid...You'll laugh at this.
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

Am I in it? dude you gotta fight me, I'll try a move on you and you counter:PFor some reason everyone is making a movie. I have thought of a whole concept for mine, which will be very different from every other.I'm anxious to see what yours will give though, AkeeP.S. T'es qu'une salope mais c'est pas grave je t'aime pareil!Oh and Original, good luck with your movie.[size=2:4e98b0b4fe]Hope it doesn't end up like Vulcan's :shock: [/size:4e98b0b4fe]
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH