8| film

You can talk about anything in here
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

I believe EightPipe is Jaina's concoction.yeah. lol. i was gonna say, thats my... uh... well concoction is good word loll,. snapey-pooliked the movie. some impressive stuff. loved your aim with the mines especially. you're dudging skills looked great in fast motion but maybe slow down like you did for that one part in the beginning for some of the more impressive ones (not just dbs's of course). also, a bit more variety or less. it seemed to mostly showcase your running skills whle there are bits of other things as well, like dueling. i say either add more ore less of that other stuff. preferably more. always nice to see people with a wider range of skills. i must know how you have that sky on bespin, though. hook me up with that mod!
<3 Mus
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

I believe EightPipe is Jaina's concoction.yeah. lol. i was gonna say, thats my... uh... well concoction is good word loll,. snapey-pooliked the movie. some impressive stuff. loved your aim with the mines especially. you're dudging skills looked great in fast motion but maybe slow down like you did for that one part in the beginning for some of the more impressive ones (not just dbs's of course). also, a bit more variety or less. it seemed to mostly showcase your running skills whle there are bits of other things as well, like dueling. i say either add more ore less of that other stuff. preferably more. always nice to see people with a wider range of skills. i must know how you have that sky on bespin, though. hook me up with that mod!Jaina, you're wosre than Taco. :|
[banner]
[/banner]
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

The mod for a different background in Bespin is just a skybox I believe. You can download a nice Naboo-ish one here: http://jediknight2.filefront.com/file/M ... ybox;20801 or you could always make your own.
LooseMoose

Post by LooseMoose »

I believe EightPipe is Jaina's concoction.yeah. lol. i was gonna say, thats my... uh... well concoction is good word loll,. snapey-pooliked the movie. some impressive stuff. loved your aim with the mines especially. you're dudging skills looked great in fast motion but maybe slow down like you did for that one part in the beginning for some of the more impressive ones (not just dbs's of course). also, a bit more variety or less. it seemed to mostly showcase your running skills whle there are bits of other things as well, like dueling. i say either add more ore less of that other stuff. preferably more. always nice to see people with a wider range of skills. i must know how you have that sky on bespin, though. hook me up with that mod!Jaina, you're wosre than Taco. :|Did she say... dudging?
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I believe EightPipe is Jaina's concoction.yeah. lol. i was gonna say, thats my... uh... well concoction is good word loll,. snapey-pooliked the movie. some impressive stuff. loved your aim with the mines especially. you're dudging skills looked great in fast motion but maybe slow down like you did for that one part in the beginning for some of the more impressive ones (not just dbs's of course). also, a bit more variety or less. it seemed to mostly showcase your running skills whle there are bits of other things as well, like dueling. i say either add more ore less of that other stuff. preferably more. always nice to see people with a wider range of skills. i must know how you have that sky on bespin, though. hook me up with that mod!Jaina, you're wosre than Taco. :|Did she say... dudging?More ore less. :wink:
8l

Post by 8l »

All mods that i have were given to me by Phaze. :|
AgentOrange

Post by AgentOrange »

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTAWESOME MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT SABER HILT IS THAT?????????????????????????BYTHEWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Signature
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

IIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT ISSSSSSSSSSSSSS DDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

Every time I see your name I think of a moose
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

Every time I see your name I think of a mooseoh recon...thats so....heh....sweet?
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch