Yo.

You can talk about anything in here
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

Jake I love the banner, The Hebrew Hammer is one of the funniest movies I've seen.
JaketheJew

Post by JaketheJew »

Hey, thanks all. Yeah Hebrew Hammer owns. Oh and about my name; I am really Jewish and my name is Jake. As much of a coincidence that might sound.
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Hey, thanks all. Yeah Hebrew Hammer owns. Oh and about my name; I am really Jewish and my name is Jake. As much of a coincidence that might sound.LIAR! HE'S A WITCH!What do we do with witches? BURN THEM!Because witches weight = Duck's weightDuck floats like woodand what do you do with wood? BURN IT!So I say we burn Jake.
[banner]
[/banner]
JaketheJew

Post by JaketheJew »

What, the 6million of us wasn't enough burning for you?
VII

Post by VII »

What, the 6million of us wasn't enough burning for you? 6 million and 1 plz? jk

Post by Default »

Hey, thanks all. Yeah Hebrew Hammer owns. Oh and about my name; I am really Jewish and my name is Jake. As much of a coincidence that might sound.LIAR! HE'S A WITCH!What do we do with witches? BURN THEM!Because witches weight = Duck's weightDuck floats like woodand what do you do with wood? BURN IT!So I say we burn Jake.Rofl quiddy some epic lines from a great movie that i must see again :D
JaketheJew

Post by JaketheJew »

Such hat0rs... :mad:
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Nice name.....Very creative and respectful. :roll:Coming from someone with boobies in their banner! :lol: Anywho, welcome. 8)Ya, boobies from Playboy are very disrespectful aren't they GayWho?Refer to the quote on your banner. :wink: Actually, I'd prefer some hot ass instead of constant boobies! :naughty:
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

What the do, Jake?
gramps

Post by gramps »

Yo jakeley. :D
:{8):