Kingdom Hearts II

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

otherwise the script is out on gamefaqs.com which is alot easier :wink:Damnit...Yeah, if you don't want to spend the time downloading the movie, you could get the script off of GameFAG's, but what's the fun in that? 8):lmao: you are such a girl
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

I started playing Kingdom Hearts for fun just to get myself in the KH Mood. Its getting closer and closer!!!!
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

i traded away my 20 dollars reserve ticket for kh2 for someones aquafina...
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

i traded away my 20 dollars reserve ticket for kh2 for someones aquafina...*Dragon Kick's Anus in the face, Jann Lee style* :rambo:
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

i traded away my 20 dollars reserve ticket for kh2 for someones aquafina...*Dragon Kick's Anus in the face, Jann Lee style* :rambo:*counter, do big spinny throw to evan, Tengu style*
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

i traded away my 20 dollars reserve ticket for kh2 for someones aquafina...*Dragon Kick's Anus in the face, Jann Lee style* :rambo:*counter, do big spinny throw to evan, Tengu style**counter, flails arms wildly at Anus, Stoner style*
Christian

Post by Christian »

Well EB said it was guarenteed to be in on Tuesday. If it isnt then someone is gonna have to pay in blood :twisted:not all EBs are getting it Tuesday. mine isn't :/ah well, i'm opening on wednesday meaning i'll buy my copy asap and take a half "sick" day :P
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

i traded away my 20 dollars reserve ticket for kh2 for someones aquafina...*Dragon Kick's Anus in the face, Jann Lee style* :rambo:*counter, do big spinny throw to evan, Tengu style**little does Anus know that Jann Lee's Dragon Kick does not have a counter, just a reverse where you switch to the other side*Anyway, I think Christian is right. I pre-ordered mine at EB and they said Wednesday, mostly because a lot of stores never get games on the same day they ship. However, I think there's a few people that get it, if you happen to live close to a warehouse or something. Also, really high-profile games (I think my EB had Black the day it came out) seem to come in the day they come out... :P
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

i traded away my 20 dollars reserve ticket for kh2 for someones aquafina...*Dragon Kick's Anus in the face, Jann Lee style* :rambo:*counter, do big spinny throw to evan, Tengu style**counter, flails arms wildly at Anus, Stoner style**roundhouse kick both, chuck norris style*
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

i traded away my 20 dollars reserve ticket for kh2 for someones aquafina...*Dragon Kick's Anus in the face, Jann Lee style* :rambo:*counter, do big spinny throw to evan, Tengu style**counter, flails arms wildly at Anus, Stoner style**roundhouse kick both, chuck norris style*Original won that one...ANYWAY THIS GAME COMES OUT TOMMOROW!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!