RENO vs BIGs !!! WHO WINS YOU JUDGE !!!!!

You can talk about anything in here
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

roflmao hahahahahahahahahaahaahahaha this is too funny!! hahahahahaha!!! hey u jotr ppl have to keep posting here
Reno*Wask

Post by Reno*Wask »

VIVA LA KEEP POSTING SHITwell it's 2:00 and i'm kinda drunk. missed a 11:00 exam... <---not giving a fuk. kinda drunk. well i guess i better go talk to monica next door. you know what. my friends all call me MR. Automatic H i get sautomatic head.<----hi... good to meet u.. what's ur name. o, ok. well then my place in 5 then.... wata ya know. sautomatic H. never fails. ladies just like my stuff. so do stuff to this. :)
DevilMayCry

Post by DevilMayCry »

G means Gangta
Kakuto

Post by Kakuto »

retards.....all of you :rofl:aghahahhahahahhahahahahahahh chris damn you crack me up
They say ignorance is bliss, i say your just plain stupid.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

It's a draw... You're both crap.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

*wonders if G means.......Gay?* :lol: :lol: :lol:no. G means Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat! you know, like Tony the Tiger. the dude with Frosted Corn Flakes. and he'd ride bikes and shit, and be all like "They're Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!" well fuck the corn flakes man, it's all about true Gs, not some sugar coated bitch-ass of a cereal. VIVA!!!!!!IT WAS A JOKE U MORON!!!!
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

*wonders if G means.......Gay?* :lol: :lol: :lol:no. G means Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat! you know, like Tony the Tiger. the dude with Frosted Corn Flakes. and he'd ride bikes and shit, and be all like "They're Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!" well fuck the corn flakes man, it's all about true Gs, not some sugar coated bitch-ass of a cereal. VIVA!!!!!!IT WAS A JOKE U MORON!!!!AS WAS MY RESPONSE YOU ANUS!!! :D
BigWask

Post by BigWask »

LOL!OL!OL!O!L!OL!OL!!L!L!L!L!O!L!OL!OL!O!L!OL!OL!O!LFAMOUS ANUS COOKIES !!!good fight
Christian

Post by Christian »

It's a draw... You're both crap.:lmao: another great Mush response :rofl:
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

i'm with mus :wink: