The Objective

For discussions on the upcoming merged RO server
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

The Objective

Post by Snape »

This forum board has been created with the sole intention of creating a merged RO server and resources, one hosted by Dessy, the other hosted by Dreppy. At present this board can only be accessed by Drep, Desu and myself so we can plan the merge without spam or interruptions.Hope you guys are serious about this! :D
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

good idea Snape, gonna be alot easier that emailing and pming back and forth :)Also good idea for only 3 people to see it so we dont have to worry about being spammed to death :)
Drep'anon

Post by Drep'anon »

Excellent... I propose we work out a technical model and then get it functioning first.how about this?1. Create Server layout model a. single account server used for both zone servers b. what the basic concept for each server is (name it accordingly) c. who is GM's and what are their duties2. Script, NPC & MOB event development team.3. Artwork and transitional screens fdevelopment.gtg for now... bbl

I have a simple philosophy. Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. And scratch where it itches.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Excellent... I propose we work out a technical model and then get it functioning first.how about this?1. Create Server layout model a. single account server used for both zone servers b. what the basic concept for each server is (name it accordingly) c. who is GM's and what are their duties2. Script, NPC & MOB event development team.3. Artwork and transitional screens fdevelopment.gtg for now... bblsounds good Dreplike i said in one of my posts, i wont be of much help during the week. My job has changed at work and I am now not around any computers anymore. I have voluntered myself to go back to the Press, alot of reasoning behind this. One being Im only 29 aand to athleic to be sitting ata desk for the rest of my career. More money involved. Getting DIRTY and hanging with all my old "padawans" on the press where I first started 11 years ago. So I am running 2nd shift as the acting Supervisor of the Pressroom. Running Investors Busniess Daily, Wall Street Journal and a few other papers on my shift. SO Weekdays are busy as hell for me. I play my RO when I get home after I wash all the ink off me, have a few beers and then hit the hay..This weekend on the other hand I will be all over it like flies on shit! :shock:**off topic** I will post a pic of my dirty self in uniform when I get my pictures developed :)
Drep'anon

Post by Drep'anon »

hah... this got canned... but perhaps we can re-vive it now... ~Drep

I have a simple philosophy. Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. And scratch where it itches.