What are you listening too right now?

You can talk about anything in here
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

Taproot - april suites
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Hahaha Desu, your current Sloganizer saysCock and Balls - To Feel Free!On topicCarey Ott - Daylight
[banner]
[/banner]
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Hahaha Desu, your current Sloganizer saysCock and Balls - To Feel Free!On topicCarey Ott - Daylight:lmao: I gave you props on another topic Quiddy for the Sloganizer inspiration :) Funny little script.On topic : My stomach GROWLING! Dinner time soon hopefully.
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Hahaha Desu, your current Sloganizer saysCock and Balls - To Feel Free!On topicCarey Ott - Daylight:lmao: I gave you props on another topic Quiddy for the Sloganizer inspiration :) Funny little script.On topic : My stomach GROWLING! Dinner time soon hopefully.:roflmao: currently your's says, "For the love of Cock and Balls!"
[banner]
[/banner]
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

NIN...............Closer.
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

Mindless Self Indulgence - Straight to Video
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH

Post by Default »

i stopped looking at FoU forums a month ago and now im back but this poll was getting posted on then too :DOne of my favorite songs:Crazy Rap ~ Afroman
Digital

Post by Digital »

CunninLynguists - Halfanimal
I think ReD majored in ball sucking.
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

Hahaha Desu, your current Sloganizer saysCock and Balls - To Feel Free!On topicCarey Ott - Daylight:lmao: I gave you props on another topic Quiddy for the Sloganizer inspiration :) Funny little script.On topic : My stomach GROWLING! Dinner time soon hopefully.:roflmao: currently your's says, "For the love of Cock and Balls!""Take what you want, but leave my wiener alone.""Don't play with fire, play with my wiener"
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Ricky Martinj ft. Fat Joe & Amerie - I Don't Care (CN Remix)andCN ft. G-Soul - Dangerous Affair
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted