Ctfing with Quiddy

You can talk about anything in here
Vultax

Ctfing with Quiddy

Post by Vultax »

YoI'm Vultax, im in HMC and i ctf and ffa. I just registered so i can hang out n be abit more active with everyone, so yea enjoy this thread.lol Blue Vs Padawan's (Me and Quid Were in Blue Team)Me Being The "Non-Racial" guy :)Bring it stupid pussy behind the force fieldMe Owning Some [G] Guy :SWell thats all for now l8r
LooseMoose

Post by LooseMoose »

That is indeed me on top for blue team :)
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

how did u change it from kill to owned?
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

its chuck lol
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
Apoc

Post by Apoc »

Dude those type changes rock, how it says owned, and "<name> is a noob for killing himself!1!"Send me that now kthnx
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

I believe that the text mod is: http://www.levelingmechanism.com/home/m ... lid=99from LM.
<3 Mus
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Haha that was fun yesterday! I was third on "Blue" team, (actually red team, bwaha THE INSANITY)and I pwn moose. gg.
[banner]
[/banner]
Vultax

Vultax

Post by Vultax »

its chuck lolActually, i'm not chuck or his cous dazz, im good friends of them tho.Also here's the link to download the Mod: http://www.levelingmechanism.com/home/m ... oad&cid=15 Its Created by lil_binger, great fun.
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

by the way, you can open up the pk3 and make a few changes yourself easily enough if you want something more interesting. I haven't played with it much yet because I'm nort using a comp with jk2 but I will let you know if you can do anything really weird later
<3 Mus
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

There should be a law against Quid making new friends. But since your here enjoy your stay and welcome. :lol: