Opinions Please

For our top graphical dawgs to show off their latest artistic accomplishments
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

What happened to 'Third off'?!You're cute when you get mad too. :naughty:Three is such an ugly number, and sooo cliché, so second was repeated. And I'm not mad, I have the flu and fever.. and its my birthday tomorrow :cry:Welocome to what we like to call..... Life.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

What happened to 'Third off'?!You're cute when you get mad too. :naughty:Three is such an ugly number, and sooo cliché, so second was repeated. And I'm not mad, I have the flu and fever.. and its my birthday tomorrow :cry:Welocome to what we like to call..... Life.Oh I will be!
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

dd: Donkey Dick?no seriously whats it stand for?Wow, does EVERYONE have to be an idiot like this?Good work spyke, looks good to meP.S. Musashi is a fooking fag.First off; I honestly didn't know what it stood for, thank you Spyke, now I know. Second off; Moose, it's not aimed at you, so keep out of it. Second off; Again, you really don't need to know, but I do it because Spyke is so cute when he's mad. (fourth off: when it comes to any esthetic piece of work someone puts up, I'll say what I think and give my honest opinion about it... if there are sparse few that have made comments. I don't see a reason to post something like "AWSOME" or "[size=24:825ef41c57]FANFUCKINGTASTIC[/size:825ef41c57]" when everyone else has said it, I think by that time the artist has gotten the point, and further commenting it would be proclaiming them an idiot.)PS: since I have too; Spyke, I like all of the above, but the last one needs have a short stop before it repeats again for people to actually see what the completed animation looks like.FAN-FREAKIN TASTIC SPYKE!btw i love that intro of u, looks something like EA games or something, very nice
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch