CTF

Any JK2 related conversation goes in myah
Gaggle

Post by Gaggle »

Returning:Killing the enemy carrier: 20 pointsReturning your flag (he drops it when he dies, usually you dont see it): 10 points.Overal: 10 +20 = 30 pointsJust a little correction here, you get 21 points from killing the carrier, because it also gives you a kill, so returning gives 31 points.But I wouldn't cry for 1 point :roll:i wud! :(

Its all bout mE!
Digital

Post by Digital »

Thanx for the info 8)
I think ReD majored in ball sucking.
Shaolin

Post by Shaolin »

Returning:Killing the enemy carrier: 20 pointsReturning your flag (he drops it when he dies, usually you dont see it): 10 points.Overal: 10 +20 = 30 pointsJust a little correction here, you get 21 points from killing the carrier, because it also gives you a kill, so returning gives 31 points.But I wouldn't cry for 1 point :roll:Well...noEach time when I kill someone in the beginning of a game( a carrier), then it says 30 points.In this the carrier doesn't count for the normal one point, but for 20.To add 1 extra would be like double.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

To add 1 extra would be like double.that would be absolutely wierd in a game that has mystical powers and swords of light that magically cut anything...a double?! wow...
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

Returning:Killing the enemy carrier: 20 pointsReturning your flag (he drops it when he dies, usually you dont see it): 10 points.Overal: 10 +20 = 30 pointsJust a little correction here, you get 21 points from killing the carrier, because it also gives you a kill, so returning gives 31 points.But I wouldn't cry for 1 point :roll:Well...noEach time when I kill someone in the beginning of a game( a carrier), then it says 30 points.In this the carrier doesn't count for the normal one point, but for 20.To add 1 extra would be like double.Weird, says 31 for me. oh well.
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

yeh but u r u, and shoalin is shaolin and me is me and like...heh....i trust him more!
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Shaolin

Post by Shaolin »

yeh but u r u, and shoalin is shaolin and me is me and like...heh....i trust him more!Gotcha there, no one can trust me.