I've Finally Quit for Good

You can talk about anything in here
Mordrid

I've Finally Quit for Good

Post by Mordrid »

Enough is enough. I snapped my JK2 CD. Threw it away. Deleted everything I had that has any relation to JK2, and now I'm gonna say good bye.The main reason why I did this is because my grades have been slipping, my social life has been declining, and because I've wanted to quit for years but couldn't do it. Now I have no more choice.I hope you guys respect my decision and won't try and pressure me back into this. Enough is enough.It was good to meet you all. You're all great people in your own little way. I will miss you, no doubt, but it's about time I moved on.Live in Sin! Come on in!!
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Have a good life!
okaye

Post by okaye »

whyyyyyyy
Digital

Post by Digital »

You can still live a life , keep your grades up and play video games. Its called being responsible and setting your priorities. Anyways good luck in life.
I think ReD majored in ball sucking.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Wow, don't go to college.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Guess no more Sin Quartets :(
[banner]
[/banner]
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

Wow, don't go to college.HAHAHA, so so trueyou're what, 15 i'm guessing? time management for one...i remember when failedmunchkin did the same thing...lol(p.s. who the fuck is this guy?)
Mordrid

Post by Mordrid »

I'm Sin, an oldschool dueler/FFAer from when the game first came out. And I'm 17, not 15, so I'm headed into my last year of highschool after summer, so I gotta buckle down and get good grades to go to university.
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

wow.
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
ClowntheRed

Post by ClowntheRed »

your gonna download the torrent I KNOW IT
Sparkling Granny Trousers!