So how is it and should I get it?

Starting to gather quite a following...
ZeroEnna

So how is it and should I get it?

Post by ZeroEnna »

Well I pretty much know the answer to that but I still want to know about the game some, how is it? Should I get it? Whats the best melee class an how slow or fast is lvling?Coming back to Florida on Saturday and I need a new game to play and figured I would give this a shot.

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

it....ownz0rsonly melee classes are warrior and assassin (factions)leveling depends if you have factions or proph i hear
<3 Mus
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

Well if the clan whore says to get it, I must go out and buy it. :)Only two melee classes, theres pvp right? Guess I should check out the website, prolly take all day cause of this sucky comp and connection but fuck it.

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

The game is very centered around PVP and team play. LEveling is easy and doesn't take long, but the level cap is 20, where as monsters in the world go up to 30. This is to encourage teamwork to take on an enemy. It is possible for a level 16 to kill a level 20 enemy or players, because higher level does not neciseraly mean power. It is very much a skill based game.The Guild Wars Prophecies campaign is fun, a decent story and such. Factions is just a way to add story and more PVP elements and classes.Do not think of the game as a regular MMO, it is not a persistant world where hundreds can exist in one area (unless it's an outpost). It's very much like Monster Hunter for the PS2, you choose a party and have a limited number of people able to go out into the world with you.It is a great game, very fun and quite rewarding.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

You need the normal Guild Wars to get in Prophecies, and you need Guild Wars Factions to get in... Factions, you can't switch with your chars to the other areas unless you bought them both.
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Digital

Post by Digital »

get it so i can have someone to play with, lolFactions that is....
I think ReD majored in ball sucking.
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

Going to get all 3 then, hate being left out of anything. Lets just hope my computer can handle it :)

Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

wait, so can i lvl a guy on proph and transfer him to factions?
Digital

Post by Digital »

wait, so can i lvl a guy on proph and transfer him to factions?Yes, oh and enna Nightfall is not out yet but u can preview and play with 2 chars this weekend.
I think ReD majored in ball sucking.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

i guess you didnt get the game enna?btw i changed the cape to its old design..the black cape with red flowersbet you like it!
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch